• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

A Fresh User

Sun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3421-2224-9437
Where do I even start? Well, I primarily played Splatoon 1 with sticks, but I flipped over in Splatoon 2 to gyro controls. Gotta admit playing handheld is kind of a struggle at times since I'm tilting the entire console.

Anyway, I'm super new here so that's a thing I guess.

Last edited:

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I haven't tried playing Splatoon 2 handheld yet, seems tough! I just play with a Pro Controller on dock which works really well so you should try that if you can!
Anywayz, welcome to BoardSquids! Glad you could make the SWITCH and join us! Sorry for that awful pun

Sun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3421-2224-9437
That's definitely on my list of accessories to grab. Currently use the Joy Con grip while playing docked, which is how I play the majority of the time anyway.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Apparently I look hilarious playing Splatoon 2 in handheld mode. I'd recommend dialing up the sensitivity so you don't have to twist your body around like some kind of contortionist.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Welcome to Squidboards and hello!

It's always good to hear when a Splat 1 is joining us for round 2. Best of luck on your gyroscopic efforts! =)

I haven't tried playing Splatoon 2 handheld yet
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom