• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A Hidden Shop?

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Have you ever wondered what might be behind that closed garage door near the arcade machine? Well I think it could possibly be a new shop Nintendo is planning.

But what could it be? I personally think it could be a store for customizing your game. Maybe like some tattoo parlour.

It's just an idea but here you would be create your own icon (a la Mario Kart DS) and you could plaster it on your gear and maybe weapons.

What do you guys think? Share some ideas.

Cthulhu

Inkster Jr.
That would be neat. Maybe it'll be the place for private lobbies when they come out, like a wifi battle dojo or something. Or maybe a hairstylist.

IMA_MOOSE

Inkling
NNID
NightmareShy.X
Oh gosh i'm intrigued! Definately something.
What if it was an arcade xD

You can play splat zones in 8-bit :D

But i agree. If something isn't behind it on the disc then it should be added via dlc.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
It's possible that something will be added there and I hope it happens, but the fact that the GamePad screen in the Plaza is already so crowded makes me think that there's no room for anything else. I can't imagine how they'd squeeze in another icon.

:Motorbass

Inkling
Maybe a pants shop :) with new abilities.

Although because of the location it might be something different...

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
A garage? It sounds like a place where one tinkers with things, etc...

...okay, probably never going to happen, but first thing that came to my mind is somehow altering weapon loadouts or how a weapon looks. That's probably not the case though, since the game already gives you different weapon loadouts.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
Hm...I actually never thought about it before. It certainly seems like something they may add through an update! If it is, it's likely they held it off as something for more advanced players, but I'm not sure exactly what that could be.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I'm kinda hoping for a hairstylist, or uh, tentaclestylist. If not, something like an arcade would be cool. Or a local multiplayer mode.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
the building with the garage door closed looks like a coffee shop it could open during splatfest thats what I was thinking or maybe private lobbies

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Private lobbies will probably be added to the main online lobby menu. Coolest thing would be a workshop where you can create custom maps, but that's highly unlikely...

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Please have online co-op missions!

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I'm also thinking tentacle-stylist. Having only one hairstyle for each gender feels pretty confusing and quite generic.

Of course, I'd be open to whatever other plans (if any) they might have in store for the shop.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hopefully pants eventually, maybe even haircuts? Hear me out, Nintendo..

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Music shop?
I really wanna hear more of the splatoon soundtrack, in particular the song used in the credits
The Music game that amiibo unlocks has the entire soundtrack plus a few locked songs that may be for when more DLC stages come or splat fest or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom