• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

A little about myself

DE235

Full Squid
NNID
Decrosis
Hello I am DE235 and I am an art student going to Sam Houston State University in the fall to learn animation. I have been playing games for as long as I can remember. The consoles I have owned in the past are PSX, PS2, PS3, PSP, XBOX, XBOX360, GameCube, Wii, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, DS, and Dreamcast. The current gen consoles I own now are PS4, Wii U, and 3DS. I like many kinds of games my favorite would have to be between stylish action games,JRPGs and RTSs, I used to be heavily into shooters like Halo, Call of Duty, Gears of War, Resistance 2, Team Fortress 2, and Half-Life but I have lost interest in them as of late (until splatoon was announced).

I have a deviant art page if anyone is interested and I have recently gained a vendor licence to sell my art work in a store. I hope to become a great artist since I like seeing others people drawings and I want to make some of my own stuff that people have not made yet. I came here to be apart of this community because I have never done something like this before and I wanted to try being apart of a community from the beginning and seeing how it goes. I hope to make lots friends here and build this community to have the same staying power as the smash community.

My deviant art page: http://de235.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
Welcome to the boards, friend! I'd love to check out your Deviantart page, and if you ever do, feel free to post your Splatoon fanart in the Fanart thread! Also, I wish you luck in becoming a great animator!

Enjoy your time here, you're always welcome. c:

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
That is really cool, I wish all the best to you. Animation was something I wanted to do when I was little, but that was until I discovered I can't rly draw x)
Welcome to boards, and hope you have a lot of fun
Welcome to the boards, friend! I'd love to check out your Deviantart page, and if you ever do, feel free to post your Splatoon fanart in the Fanart thread! Also, I wish you luck in becoming a great animator!

Enjoy your time here, you're always welcome. c:
I was about to say the same thing. They would love to see some original art.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards. Your art is really nice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom