• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

A lot of "lost" Content here

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
Hey howdy ho everyone! lostleader here, and I do a lot of Blind Play, Let's Plays including games like Splatoon, Grandia II, and Undertale.I also do a lot of highlights, reviews, and even play games with some of my friends too! When I'm not playing splatoon, or highlighting videos, I'm probably over on my twitch channel playing some games or Mario Maker Viewer levels! Please enjoy~

Currently I'm Playing Skies of Arcadia on my Twitch Channel.

My Blind Play, Let's Play of Splatoon's Single Player.

Lost Plays Undertale

Lost Plays Grandia II

Last edited:

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
Here are a few more samples of my other videos. Hopefully Ill get a device to better stream Splatoon, and thus make more videos of it, but for now enjoy~

Splatoon! Charger Rushdown

Lost and Skippy SNES highlights

Raw Review: Bubble Bobble

Last edited:

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
Wouldnt you know it I got a device now to require pretty splatoon times. Also I have been hard at work with other LPs. SO NOICE. Btw I'm doing #JRPG2016 I suggest you join in on the fun as well!

Death doesn't matter in Rainmaker

Lost Highlights Ninja Gaiden

Lost Plays Earthbound Beginnings

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom