• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

a mere bean lookin’ for a team

aribun

Inkling
NNID
ariuwu
Switch Friend Code
SW-0426-2383-9613
hello ;o;! I’m ari, i’m from the west coast (california) and I’ve been kind of itching to get into the competitive scene of splatoon for a while now and I’d love to join/try out for a team? I’m a little shy and kind of have a preference for working with a team of girls since I’m more comfortable talking with them. also preference for a 20 yr old+ team!

splatoon 1 S+ veteran so i’m very familiar with the games. weapons I like to play: nzap, octobrush, brella, rapid blaster, splattershot/tentatek splattershot, splattershot pro, splat roller, splash/sploosh o matic, and squelcher. however I’m open to play/learn other weapons if needed..! currently practicing heavy and mini splatlings c: I also stream on twitch if anyone’s interested in seeing my gameplay..! (aribun21)

I’d definitely want to bring a positive and chill attitude to a team, and at the same time still be able to play seriously and give everything I’ve got!

I’m a 21 yr old college gal (currently on break, woo finals are over!) but most of my classes are online next semester so I’d have time to practice and enter tournaments :^)

current ranks:

splat zones - S+9

rainmaker - S+4

tower control - S+1 (my highest for tower control was 4/5 but it cracked and I’ve been having pretty bad team RNG in solo q to raise it up again, lol. ((I think splatoon 1 tower control was better in general, it was my favorite mode..)) but complaints and silly excuses aside, definitely going to work on getting it back up )

clam blitz - C- LOL. i’ve gotten the hang of it though.

i looove playing ranked modes, and I love to league a lot!! i guess you can say that’s where i spend most of my time on splatoon, LOL. I love being able to communicate with teammates in discord voice chat for much better matches.

you can message me here or on twitter (kotoriegg) since every time I try to link my discord user it doesn’t work LOL. probably bc all the emojis in them.. but I do use discord every day!

Attachments

ShelbyPlayz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ShelbyPlayz
Hello!
I know that my server won't meet some of your requirements but I would like you to ask to try out for my competitive team over at Sky Clan. To be completely honest, the server is brand new with barely any members and I want to grow as fast as possible!
Sky is a Splatoon 2 group that I recently started today that's both a casual and competitive Splatoon 2 server, we have a 13+ age rule, which I see that you are and you meet all the requirements for being apart of the competitive team besides a try out by me.

If you do want to check the server out (which is very dead as of right now) please feel free to join! https://discord.gg/7ash7bG

EDIT: You also need to be able to VC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom