• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 A question about Octobrush gear sets

Patomonya

Inkling
NNID
Patomonya
Hey everyone! I have a quick question about what kind of gear I should be aiming for while using an Octobrush. So far I've been using shirts with Ninja Squid and it's been working very well. I've been trying to counter the slower speed of Ninja Squid with Swim Speed Up but I'm still farming chunks and stuff. I was looking for some advice on what abilities I should be farming for and what to use. Is Ninja Squid the right way to go with Octobrush or not?

Thanks for your time :)

the

Inkling Commander
I dunno how different the new octobrush is, since I haven't been using it as much in this game, but I remember that in splat 1, I liked to go ninjasquid, ink saver main (it definitely helps if retreating or if you're crazy enough to ambush multiple people and end up in a duel), and comeback (super helpful if you're an aggressive player and those duels don't always go so well)

I also had a little bit of defense up (bomb defense up is still good in this game so you could use that to escape carelessly tossed bombs and special weapons with your life) and stealth jump, though the use of stealth jump in this game is different and I haven't used it a ton so I'm not sure whether i can really recommend or dissuade you either way.

SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, i just remember having a good deal of success with that type of gear in the first game

Good luck with your brushing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom