1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

A Splatoon Fan Game

Discussion in 'Original Content' started by Rockenberg, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Rockenberg

Rockenberg CEO of Rockenberg

NNID:
    Rockenberg_Ltd
    This is just a heads up for those who are interested. I'm planning on putting together Splatoon fan game. I spent a good bit of time thinking about whether or not I really wanted to do this. I'm still looking around for some resources (like sprites and stuff) to use, though. So, if you find anything feel free to hit me up about it! I'll most likely be using either Enterbrain's Indie Game Maker or their RPG Maker, since I'm most familiar with their game developing software.

If you have any questions or anything don't be afraid to send a message.

Here's an example of what I've done with the RPG Maker, if your curious:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/bd1f1ebcoxvg4jh/The_Elements_DEMO.exe

lonelyrollingsquid likes this.
  2. Lester Roquefort

Lester Roquefort Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    LesterRoquefort
    You should rehash the Beta Splatoon idea.

I still wanna see Tofu going at it... and those other creatures.