• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A story I'll be writing in the future.

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
So, recently, I've been inspired by my fellow squids to write a story focusing on one of my OC'S.

I'm still thinking of a title, but here's basically the plot so far:

An Inkling with the strange power to turn into a dog must explore Inkopolis and fight off Octolings, all while trying to fit in. It won't be easy, but she'll have to try. But she encounters trouble on almost a daily basis. Will she make it out of this mess without giving up?

I'm taking name suggestions for the story, but the title of the story must have "Puffling" somewhere in it. (Puffling is the main character's name)

More info on this in the comments below.

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
If you want to have your OC included in this story, fill out this form and post it here.

Due to this now being permanently retired, there is no form to fill.

Last edited:

Netro Vince

Pro Squid
NNID
vchutt
Name: Netro Vince

Species: Inkling, has the super power to copy any anime super power or form

Personality: Crazy and partially nice

bio: Vince is a male inkling that comes from a faraway land in search of squid battles but then came across Inkopolis.

Ink Color: Orangeish redish

Appearance: Wears a bandanna with a aqua and white hoodie

Alliance: Woomies(protects lower class woomies if in danger otherwise known as the Woomy Guard)

Netro Vince

Pro Squid
NNID
vchutt
ima change his power to having the power to mimic into only three anime powers and have those powers forever it's gonna be dbz, hunter x hunter and bleach

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
So, recently, I've been inspired by my fellow squids to write a story focusing on one of my OC'S.

I'm still thinking of a title, but here's basically the plot so far:

An Inkling with the strange power to turn into a dog must explore Inkopolis and fight off Octolings, all while trying to fit in. It won't be easy, but she'll have to try. But she encounters trouble on almost a daily basis. Will she make it out of this mess without giving up?

I'm taking name suggestions for the story, but the title of the story must have "Puffling" somewhere in it. (Puffling is the main character's name)

More info on this in the comments below.
This a really neat idea. Though this probably belongs in the Original Content section.
If you want to have your OC included in this story, fill out this form and post it here. (I will be accepting most characters, however, not all of them. Your character is not guaranteed to be included, but you most likely have a good chance.):
Name: Evan Lockhart
Appearance: His ink color is teal, and he wears Noise Cancelers based in his color everywhere. His traditional shirt attire consists of a Olive Ski Jacket that has a funnel big enough for him to cover his mouth. As for his shoes, he wears the Punk Whites. He also has very slender muscles and Inkling hair that is long enough to cover his eyes, (a character tic that will be explained in the "personality" description.)
Personality: In General: Evan is a kuudere, so he's generally blunt and has brutal honesty, along with acting like he's emotionless, key word being "acting", so he will drop his emotionless facade if put under extreme pressure or experiencing something he really likes. A character tic he does is cover his eyes and mouth with his hair and funnel like http://images.khinsider.com/The World Ends With You/Artwork/Mugshots/Neku10.png He's rational and logical, but can be a bit mean about it, like a bitter army veteran. He really likes music of all kinds except country, and commonly listens to it on his headphones. He is also a major video game fan.
Description: Originally Evan was a regular old Inkling, but he was bullied at school for being weaker than others. Angry and resenting his tormenters, he decided to get stronger to teach them a lesson and when he did, he went too far. Almost killing his tormentors landed him in Juvenile Hall, where he had to fight and fend for himself with other inmates. After spending some time in Juvenile Hall and taking some therapy lessons, he blames his quick anger as the reason why he almost killed his childhood bullies, and thus put on a emotionless facade which sometimes falls from time to time.
Other info I may need: He uses a N-Zap 89, Soda Slosher and Krak-On Roller. Also, due his Juvenile reputation, he often gets into street fights, and is very pragmatic when it comes to fighting someone.
Powers Due to being a kuudere, he should have ice powers. He can form types of ice materials on the ground walls, and his body, but they take some time to create, leaving him open.
(I'm also writing a story. Do you want me to use your OC in it?)
Edit: Gave Evan some more traits and more descriptive likes and hobbies.

Last edited:

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
I'll put myself up here for a cameo if you'd like to put her in.
Name: Laura
Appearance: http://fav.me/daiz2rz

Personality:

Cheerful, upbeat and playful, Laura loves adventure and is generally carefree. She loves making others laugh and smile, and cares deeply about the happiness of others. Laura enjoys drawing and participating in recreational turf wars, and she likes to work on short stories with her best friend Zoe.

When stressed, Laura will sometimes hum her favorite songs to help calm herself.

Because of her family's past, Laura is weary of businessmen, and has an especially strong contempt for lawyers and politicians. This made worse when Zoe was arrested and charged for a crime she didn't commit, and Laura was compelled to testify against her. Laura also dislikes looking at—let alone having to touch—anything she perceives as dirty, a trait that doesn't combine well with insects, something Laura is very much afraid of.​

Description:

Laura is a member of a relatively prominent and infamous family of corrupt businessmen, lawyers, and politicians.

Laura feels ashamed of her family name and history, and hides any ties to her family that she can. She has regarded her brother as cold and cruel ever since he embraced the family legacy, and started pursuing his career as a lawyer.

Because of this, Laura desires to become better than her brother, and put the terrible history of her family behind her.​

Other info I may need:

In battles, she wields a Splattershot, reflecting my long-time preference for it.

Laura is quite intelligent, observant of her surroundings, and, due to her family background, she has had some education in business, finance, and law. She is musically inclined, a pianist, and likes to draw, something she does rather well.

Laura's friend Zoe likes her singing, and together, they'll sometimes sing the songs of their favorite music group, the Squid Sisters.​

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
Wow, I think I may have written that last message while I was half asleep.

Here's a possible title for the story....

Puffling Tails (Tales).

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
And yes, MacSmitty, I would love to be in your story.

What's it about?
It's a story about how a boy and his adopted Octoling sister become friends and do all sorts of things together. PM your character bio and I'll try to include him/her in the story any way I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom