• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

a sword in splatoon would be cool

Scarlient

Full Squid
I was thinking they should put like a ink sword into the game that shoots ink like when link has full health and he has the master sword the little like wave thing I think they should ink-orporate something like that maybe I should just draw what I mean (sorry I'm not that good a drawing)
upload_2015-8-14_13-48-11.png

Reactions: Moy

1o2

Inkling Cadet
I'm not sure what you mean, but it sounds an awful like lot Kirito using the beam sword in Gun Gale Online. Are you saying the sword would just glow off ink, and that would cover area? Or do you mean when you swing the sword in an attacking motion, that would throw ink everywhere? I mean either way, it sounds like paintbrush, which is way more suiting to the theme of Splatoon than a sword.

MaikoRules

Full Squid
NNID
MaikoRules
yeah, a sword that you swing over your head like in kendo that makes a longer, narrow ink line. like a charger for the melees

Scarlient

Full Squid
I said "sorry I'm not that good a drawing" so people complaining about my picture I know it isn't good okay don't have to mention it

Part of me thinks this thread was made solely to show off your artwork.
no it isn't I am bad at drawing the best thing I ever drawn Is this and it sucks

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
Hey OP I drew a picture, is this what you mean? I put a Linkling in there because you mentioned something about Link I think.

Last edited:

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Well, we already have the Inkbrushes, and I'm not really feeling it the need for a sharp weapon in a game where you're not even aiming to slice; you're trying to spread ink around, and to splat opponents, you need to cover them with ink, not try to literally cut them. Swords WOULD look cool, but there's not much point here now, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom