• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

"A" Tier Player looking for a flexible squad

Snipper

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0640-2504-5820
Hey, Aidan here.
I'm looking for a US based squad to play with, preferably West Coast, UTC/GMT -7 is my time zone.
I generally play in the afternoon/evening between roughly 3-7:30 pm, looking for a casual/competitive squad to play with. I main mostly range/mid weapons such as the E-Liter 4K, Jet Squelcher, Flingza Rollers, and the Grim Range Blaster, but it depends on the current mode. I am currently learning to play with the Clash Blaster, Hydra Splatling, and Luna Blaster.
I am relatively new to the Splatoon 2 scene, having recently purchased a switch, (with 235 hours on Splatoon 2) but I have over 600 hours logged on the first game for Wii U.
My ranks are as follows:
SZ: S+ 0
TC: S
RM: A
CB: A+
(Looking for a "A to S ish" tier team)
I would like to use voice chat during matches and I have access to a microphone and Discord, Google Hangouts, TS3, and Skype, so pick your poison!

Thanks for considering me as a team member!

Switch friend code: SW-0640-2504-5820

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom