1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

"A" Tier Player looking for a flexible squad

Discussion in 'Squid Locator' started by Snipper, May 16, 2019.

1. Snipper

Snipper Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0640-2504-5820
    Hey, Aidan here.
    I'm looking for a US based squad to play with, preferably West Coast, UTC/GMT -7 is my time zone.
    I generally play in the afternoon/evening between roughly 3-7:30 pm, looking for a casual/competitive squad to play with. I main mostly range/mid weapons such as the E-Liter 4K, Jet Squelcher, Flingza Rollers, and the Grim Range Blaster, but it depends on the current mode. I am currently learning to play with the Clash Blaster, Hydra Splatling, and Luna Blaster.
    I am relatively new to the Splatoon 2 scene, having recently purchased a switch, (with 160 hours on Splatoon 2) but I have over 300 hours logged on the first game for Wii U.
    My ranks are as follows:
    SZ: A+
    TC: A-
    RM: A
    CB: A
    (Looking for a "A ish" tier team)
    I would like to use voice chat during matches and I have access to a microphone and Discord, Google Hangouts, TS3, and Skype, so pick your poison!

Thanks for considering me as a team member!

Switch friend code: SW-0640-2504-5820

#1 Snipper, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 17, 2019