• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A wild lurker ap-- wait, wrong fandom.

archie

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7575-5779-9669
Hey, everyone. I'm archie, I play Splatoon 2, and I have no idea what "woomy" means.

I'm not strictly speaking a lurker in the sense that I've only just discovered this forum, but I have been playing for a while before I decided to even see if there is a forum to begin with. I'm currently at level 22, and when I'm not up to my hips in salmonid entrails (just got promoted to Profreshional, woo!) you can find me in turf war. I've tried the ranked and league game modes but they just don't really work for me. My typical appearance is in my avatar -- I love me some Rockenberg gear and my pilot goggles, as well as the Aerospray MG that's practically welded to my hands at this point (only weapon I could make it to superfresh with).

I generally don't accept random friend requests in-game, but feel free to hit me up here; I'll probably be getting on discord later as well.

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Welcome Archie! Squidboards is the place for you to make friends to play with. In fact, I'd be happy to play whenever you want! Also I must agree, I have no clue what woomy means. I think girls just say it a lot for no reason;).

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
"Woomy" is a word of excitement.....and that's the best I can describe it. The more you know.

Everyone has their comfort zones, and League/Rank isn't for everyone. Be you and do what you best have fun with. Theres no loss in not doing ranked at least. Just slower grinding.

Welcome aboard here anyway, I hope you enjoy your time.

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
Hey, everyone. I'm archie, I play Splatoon 2, and I have no idea what "woomy" means.

I'm not strictly speaking a lurker in the sense that I've only just discovered this forum, but I have been playing for a while before I decided to even see if there is a forum to begin with. I'm currently at level 22, and when I'm not up to my hips in salmonid entrails (just got promoted to Profreshional, woo!) you can find me in turf war. I've tried the ranked and league game modes but they just don't really work for me. My typical appearance is in my avatar -- I love me some Rockenberg gear and my pilot goggles, as well as the Aerospray MG that's practically welded to my hands at this point (only weapon I could make it to superfresh with).

I generally don't accept random friend requests in-game, but feel free to hit me up here; I'll probably be getting on discord later as well.
Hi welcome to the Squid Boards~ I just joined pretty recently too and I really like it so far, I hope you will as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom