• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

'Admiral Toadette: A Hunter Haunted' for NX?

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
Anyone hoping for a Captain Toad sequel sometime on the next console?

I know that would put it as far away as 2020, but I'm curious how excited people are for it. - Its not like it'd be the first time we got a successor to an awesome spin-off - after all Kirby's Rainbow Curse just launched here in Europe, Luigi's Mansion 2 is one of the best games on 3DS, and Paper Mario and Mario Kart are awesome series, but on the other hand Pokemon Snap 2 seems quite unwilling to be a thing. - I've asked Pokemon Snap about it and it really doesn't like the idea of existing.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Though I haven't played Captain Toad and I'm generally more of a Toad fan, I love the idea of Toadette getting her own game. Adding her in Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker was an excellent idea. :]

I wish Nintendo would put a little more focus on some of the side characters like Toadette, Waluigi, Daisy, etc.

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
Personally, I could live without another Captain Toad game. There isn't really much you can do with the simplistic gameplay that is already present. Toadette having her own game is as likely as Birdo becoming DLC for Mario Kart 8. It's probably not going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom