• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Advice from an S- Ranked Custom E3 Liter Inkling

Advice from an S- Ranked Custom E3 Liter Inkling

LAG

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lag
LAG submitted a new guide:

Advice from a S- Ranked Custom E3 Liter Inkling - My experiences with using the Custom E3 Liter.

Hello fellow Inklings.

I am Lag. I’m not known on this site much, but some of you may have seen me playing the ranked matches; I’m currently S rank in Ranked Battles mode.

This will be a guide on the Custom E3 Liter specifically. I will discuss my personal experiences with this in Ranked Battles, in Splatfests, in Turf Wars, and the stages this weapon is used on.

Please note that I’m not familiar with technical, competitive terms. I’m familiar with the games in my own competitive context....
Read more about this guide...

Zahntavier

Senior Squid
This guide gave me a lot to think about, Thanks! I've played Custom E-litre 3k the least, out of all the Chargers, so I tried out your techniques and build for a while earlier today.

I swapped out one Damage Up main for one Quick Squidjump (and 2-3 subs) and had a lot of fun bouncing around the map.

Reactions: LAG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom