• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ahoy There Mateys!!!

razzahazza

Inkling
NNID
razzahazza
Hey guys, it's your boy razzaazza here from the land down under. I recently picked this awesome little indie game called Splatoon for my shiny new Wii U. Although my experience so far has been nothing short of a blast, it has been a fairly lonely one as Wii U's are somewhat of an endangered species around my friendship groups (have no idea why though, they're missing out on some goodhearted fun).

So I decided to join this quaint little site, learn from the experts, and make some awesome friends. I am a mega Nintendo nerd, but enjoy all videogames as long as they're made by passionate people. Outside of games I am also an amateur writer an am currently penning some epic Splatoon fan fiction.

So please add me as a friend, I am a team player throughout and can't wait to get splatting with some of you.

NNID: razzahazza
IGN: Smck

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Well Splatoon is not an indie game but rather a new full fledged game from Nintendo. (That is rare) This one however seems to have fired up in the right direction. There are less WiiU's the Ones and PS4's but there sure are great players in the Nintendo database. I'm sure you'll find dedicated friends sharing the same game passion here. If you are looking for long time team players to keep as friends Check the Splatoon Online Squads Thread in the Squad Social forum Section or visit the Splatoon Community League in the Group Sections above in the navigation bar. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom