• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Alaska Squad

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
Greetings fellow squids! I'm looking for a squad and/or other squids who are from the state of Alaska to spat with! Or anyone really

NNID: Chawlsak

Time Zone: Alaska Time

Operating Time: I'm available to play most evenings after 5pm but I love to play at any time.

Region/Language: Alaska, USA, NA. I only speak English =\

Preferred Role: .52 Gal Deco, I like to be support, scout, and rack up kills. My favorite rank mode is RAINMAKER.

Skill Bracket: I'm currently an S rank but I fluctuate between A+ and S. Haven't achieved S+ just yet.

Communication: well honestly I can't get internet where I live. I use my cellphone as a hotspot and play splatoon that way. So I'm getting at that I don't use Skype or other ways of communication online. I can communicate on here, Miiverse, FB, and even my cellphone if anyone is serious!

Extra: I really love to play splatoon. I'm looking for anyone to play with that wants to have fun but also be somewhat competitive and willing to learn and practice. Idk! I'm hoping to find other squids from Alaska but that is not a requirement. Hit me up squids!!

rudekidd

Inkling
NNID
rude1274
You're from AK? So am I! If you're still looking for someone squad with I can play with you.

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
You're from AK? So am I! If you're still looking for someone squad with I can play with you.
Hey man! Yeah I'm from Alaska and I'm still looking for people to squad up with.
My NNID: Chawlsak

Add me!

Katow

Inkling
NNID
lawsonk13
Hi! I'm in Alaska, as well. Anchorage to be specific. I've been playing Splatoon for a while, but don't know anyone that plays. Doesn't help when none of your friends have a WiiU haha. I'm still working on getting my rank up, but it's getting there. Been hanging out in the B's for a little while.

It would be very nice to have someone local to help me improve and play with from time to time. I typically only have time to play a couple nights a week so I'm not looking for a serious or hardcore squad at the moment.

I prefer to use either the Luna Blaster (occasionally the Neo) or the .52 Gal Deco.

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
Hi! I'm in Alaska, as well. Anchorage to be specific. I've been playing Splatoon for a while, but don't know anyone that plays. Doesn't help when none of your friends have a WiiU haha. I'm still working on getting my rank up, but it's getting there. Been hanging out in the B's for a little while.

It would be very nice to have someone local to help me improve and play with from time to time. I typically only have time to play a couple nights a week so I'm not looking for a serious or hardcore squad at the moment.

I prefer to use either the Luna Blaster (occasionally the Neo) or the .52 Gal Deco.
YAAAAAS! I like you already. .52 Gal Deco is my main! I've only had one other response. We are S ranks but we are more than willing to help you rank up! I live in Fairbanks but am moving to Denali this month for the summer. There are only two of us in the squad right now and we only play a couple nights a week but would like to play more eventually. I lack internet data right now and the other member, Rude/Jader, attends college so she is busy with school. But add me! My NNID is Chawlsak. We chat on kik so maybe download that for now and we can all play together soon!

Katow

Inkling
NNID
lawsonk13
Perfect! :D I'll try to squeeze in some time this weekend and will add you then. What's your kik username?

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
Perfect! :D I'll try to squeeze in some time this weekend and will add you then. What's your kik username?
my kik username is chawlsak
Same with my NNID: chawlsak

And Jaders kik username is rude1274

J-Q-line

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8071-7075-4825
h e e yyy..

im a few years late but im from alaska to :3 i play splatoon 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom