• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

'Allo!

PrettyPixelz

Inkling
NNID
PrettyPixelz
Switch Friend Code
SW-5778-4008-8592
My name's Kayla (aka PrettyPixelz), and I'm new to the forums but only semi-new to Splatoon!
Got a Switch around Halloween time, but I bought Splatoon 2 just a week or so before Christmas.
I'm not entirely a noob, tho, since I did play Splatoon on the WiiU a long time ago.
I don't have many ranked games under my belt yet, but I would say I'm of average to slightly above average skill.
Feel free to friend me. I'm down to play pretty much any time I'm not working or asleep.*

(*I am an adult with boring adult responsibilities. I do not recommend it. Stay young, kids!)

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I feel ya with that adult responsibilities.... ;v;
Welcome Kayla! I fudging love how you did your text! Splatoon 2 themed to the max and super creative!

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
If you haven't played ranked, you have no idea what your skill level is.

Also, welcome to Squidboards.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Welcome to Squidboards and it's good to see another WiiU squid joining us on the Switch! =)

If you haven't played ranked, you have no idea what your skill level is.

Also, welcome to Squidboards.
A bit uncalled for as she already mentioned she's a Spalt 1 vet and played a few ranked matches since getting the game. But even if that wasn't the case, please refrain/tone down any acerbic commentary in next time.

Much appreciated. =)

PrettyPixelz

Inkling
NNID
PrettyPixelz
Switch Friend Code
SW-5778-4008-8592
Yeah, my highest rank in Splatoon 1 was A, but then a really bad losing streak knocked me down to C again, and I kinda just stopped playing after that. :confused:

I'm loving that each ranked game mode has its own unique rank in Splatoon 2. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom