• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Aloha there

mozeurphok

Inkling
NNID
Mozeurphok
Good day kids and squids,

I've been looking for tips on squidboards since the game is up, and I haven't found a better place yet to find the most accurate informations on Splatoon thanks to this lovely community.
I though I might get involved in here on my free time so here I am! :D
I'm just a random old squid ranked S looking for active players to play with.

See ya !

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. There's no better place than this! Everyone here is really active. You can check the Squads Social and Groups section for clans and teams. I'm sure you can find someone quick. There is an NNID sharing thread made by Kat at The crispy Calamari section which could be also good for you. Hope you have fun squid hoping on the boards.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Welcome to the boards! There is many threads dedicated to finding people to play with, I'm sure you can find people who are willing to play with you!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, mozeurphok! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

mozeurphok

Inkling
NNID
Mozeurphok
Hey everyone and thanks for the good tips, there's so many sections on squidboards, now I know where to start ^^

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
A little tardy to the party but hello and welcome to the website!

As my signature says, I'm always open to new friends on Splatoon so add me if you like. Also that is the strangest profile picture I have seen on the website thus far, I cannot tell what is going on at all! lol

Anyways I hope you enjoy yourself and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom