• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Am I doing this right? I sure hope so. Anyway, it's my welcome post

Mitchala

Inkling
NNID
Soul42-42-56
Hello! I'm Mitchala, but just call me Mitch. I've should of been playing Splatoon since last November, but with bad internet, moving house and all sorts of other junk, I haven't been able to. Now, with 8 days to go, I've been able to play again! I main the Krak-on Roller and .52 Gal Deco. I'm scared of ranked but I hope not to be. I'm not sure when I'm getting my Switch for Splatoon2, so I'm stuck with Splat1 for now ^^;. Anyway, feel free to talk to me! I'm always for a bit of Turf War and maybe if I'm convinced I won't get screamed at for sucking at ranked, some of that as well. I sure hope this isn't too long kek. Have a great day and stay fresh!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy yourself. Don't let yourself be too afraid of ranked, considering turf war can get JUST as intense :P

Mitchala

Inkling
NNID
Soul42-42-56
Ah thanks man, still spooped tho! haha thanks for the welcome!! And yeah, going head to head with LV 50's is hard mannn hardddddd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom