• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

An Early Lesson About Splatoon 3's Customization

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Splatoon 3 basically removed locks for customization, now regardless of body type, you can choose any hairstyle and legwear you want (except between species). While the body types themselves aren't named anymore (in both species and gender), don't let that discourage you from calling your character whichever pronoun you want. I will still use the male body type and will still call my character he or him regardless of what others think.

Ignore those who will try to force you to call your character "they" just because of label removal. For example, I will still call the Inkling Girl with Little Buddy she despite what other people think.

frankus

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4987-9395-9283
They should allow you to customize the face so the characters can really look unique.

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
They should allow you to customize the face so the characters can really look unique.
We have seen that at least the Inkling Girl will have the option to have a slit on one of her eyebrows, so I assume there would be the same option for the others.

frankus

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4987-9395-9283
The new Inkling girl looks gangster.

Dessgeega

Squid Savior From the Future
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Okay? Pronouns are a personal thing and inklings are basically player avatars with no agency of their own, people can present themselves however they want and if someone has a problem with that they need to get over themselves.

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Okay? Pronouns are a personal thing and inklings are basically player avatars with no agency of their own, people can present themselves however they want and if someone has a problem with that they need to get over themselves.
That was what I basically said in my post, just giving examples as a bonus. People can decide whatever they want with their avatar and not be forced to call their avatar by anyone's standards, group or not.

frankus

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4987-9395-9283
I don't even have an avatar... at least mine is a bike but I want to put an Inkling throwing a pie from it.

frankus

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4987-9395-9283
I actually made that for breakfast but it wasn't enough food. I had to make it three times over because of all this biking that I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom