• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

An induction into the masses

Ictinia

Inkling
Hi, I'm Ictinia. I've been lurking around the forum (alongside the shoutbox) and decided to make an introduction thread.

Some interesting, and probably the only, things about me
  • Was a semi professional StarCraft player, reaching master at one point on the NA ladder.
  • Am an intent birder. Hopefully I can enter the field of ornithology when I head to university. (For the other birders on this forum, you might have noticed my name).
  • I love reading novels. Give me a book and I can usually absorb it in one sitting.
  • I enjoy debate. I'll steer clear of it in normal discussion, but if you'd like to exchange opinions, I'm game.

I look forward to getting to know everybody here!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Birds. i rarely hear people talk about them. I like birds mostly for their plumage coloring and the different chirps or melodies they produce. You like to read too. That means you are a good professional in the making. Wish you good fortune in your career. It's nice you joined. You must have seen how much fun it is to be a member here. We hope you have fun at the boards!

WinterIcefox

Inkling
Welcome!
Woah, you are indeed a very interesting person!
I like reading as well, it really is entertaining! i do take my time witch each book though!
Sadly, i don't know much about birds, i've lost interest in them since a bird pet i had died, i just feel a little sad when i see birds.
I hope you have a fun time here playing splatoon and chatting with the community ^_^

NNID
Kaina-Dani
Welcome!! I'm new here too! Birds!! I absolutely LOVE birds! My personal favorites are Great Blue Herons...I love going to lakes trying to find those beautiful, majestic creatures! I've also been getting quite into songbirds lately, with female cardinals being my favorite!
What kinds are your favorites?

Anyways, welcome!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom