• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Analyze my playstyle?

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU

This is me using the kelp splatcharger in a S rank match

you guys got any tips on what i should have done and what i should not have done?

oh, and i'm using my phone to record so sorry if it looks like a potato TwT)/

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Eh...can't comment on your playstyle because I despise chargers to the living depths of squid hell. (No offense) But you seem pretty good.

Would like to play with you sometime.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242

This is me using the kelp splatcharger in a S rank match

you guys got any tips on what i should have done and what i should not have done?

oh, and i'm using my phone to record so sorry if it looks like a potato TwT)/
Not a charger user myself but you're definitely doing really good. Constantly on the move, keeping a good distance and only approaching when absolutely safe. Only mistake i would say is when you got the pillar. I think there were better times where you could've gone on, but that's nitpicking at this point. Overall gameplay was really really good. Especially your defense in overtime and the double killer wail.

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Not a charger user myself but you're definitely doing really good. Constantly on the move, keeping a good distance and only approaching when absolutely safe. Only mistake i would say is when you got the pillar. I think there were better times where you could've gone on, but that's nitpicking at this point. Overall gameplay was really really good. Especially your defense in overtime and the double killer wail.
lol thanks ^^
yea there were much better times to go on the tower
that was a big no no what i just did xD

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I used to main the splatterscope chargers, here's a few tips:

I've seen quite a few wasted wails. I know they come quite frequently when you're playing Kelpscope but they're crucial in taking people off the tower. At the :40 mark i'd have fired the Wail to chase the blaster off, but you got them anyway so yeah. I'd absolutely have fired the wail at the tower at 5:20, seeing as the game was in overtime and there were actually regaining map control at the end there.
1:24-ish is really well done! The rest of your team went ded but you managed to still defend and take down quite a few squids in the process. kudos!
2:35, once that guy tried to climb the tower i'd definetly have SJ'd out of there, esp. that you got surrounded by 3 enemies at close range.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
I used to main the splatterscope chargers, here's a few tips:

I've seen quite a few wasted wails. I know they come quite frequently when you're playing Kelpscope but they're crucial in taking people off the tower. At the :40 mark i'd have fired the Wail to chase the blaster off, but you got them anyway so yeah. I'd absolutely have fired the wail at the tower at 5:20, seeing as the game was in overtime and there were actually regaining map control at the end there.
1:24-ish is really well done! The rest of your team went ded but you managed to still defend and take down quite a few squids in the process. kudos!
2:35, once that guy tried to climb the tower i'd definetly have SJ'd out of there, esp. that you got surrounded by 3 enemies at close range.
This and I felt you stay in middle too long at 1:48. The sprinkler was in opponent ink doing what? if you lose track where everyone is by predicting moment, you should not be that far up on an ink divide. It would be different if that whole area was your color, making it a lot easier to see people coming for you..

also yeah 5:20, wail the tower, they cant get there no matter what then just hop on it. The way you used wail would be better for normal time to cut people off at spawn. (though still bad if you know the 4th is near tower, cuz then they just super jump like your video.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom