• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

And now for something completely different!

VenHur

Inkling
NNID
VenHur
So, yeah. Hello. You've probably might of had seen me from Smashboards some while ago, and well, let's just say I've heard what's so great about Splatoon and well...here I am.

So um, at the time of this comment, I don't have owned Splatoon, or a Wii U. I wish I could of had the money, but I guess the game will have to wait a little more longer then that.

Well, in the meantime, I'm glad that I am here with you guys here at Squidboards, so it is very nice to be here with you all. I hope you guys welcome me with open arms...or uh, that inky thing that I can't dare say right here because I seen enough animes. Mm'yeah...

Now if you would excuse me, I must run. Sprint. Or something just as equally adequate as running. TO THE GREEN SCREEN EFFECT!

[No caped crusaders, boy wonders, TIE fighters, death stars, or inklings were harmed during the making of this GIF.]

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
It definitely is a lot of fun, and it's only going to get better in August because that's when tournaments will be able to happen :D I hope you manage to get the game and system soon.
Lol that gif is awesome, Batman is the best. That should be in your signature.
And I think the word you are looking for is tentacle ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Welcome to the community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom