• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Animal Crossing: Squidville

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
"Squidboards? Count me out!"

So guys, that Animal Crossing, eh? I've got back into New Leaf recently, dressed my character up all cute and been working on making my house look nice instead of just being a HHA Score *****. Going pretty nicely. Also planting some new fruit trees and working on some public works projects, trying to improve the town.

My town is called Enville and my favourite villagers so far have been Molly, who I've had since the start, and Punchy, who came and left sadly.

What're you guys up to in Animal Crossing and what's your town called? Post a dream code if you want, or a friend code if you want to play together sometime.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
Animal Crossing's my favorite! My town's always called Guruguru, which I got from this song. My town tune is the ending bit of the chorus, which fits perfectly within the note limit. Favorite villagers include Ankha, Kiki, Kid Cat, Apollo, Genji, Meow, Olivia, Violet, Kabuki, Muffy, Lucky, and probably a couple other nerds I'm forgetting.

Though, I'm pretty much on the other end at the moment - I've fallen out of New Leaf, back into the original. Just got super tired of it, having heard every bit of dialogue at least a million times. It'll happen again, I'm sure, so I'll probably come back to New Leaf eventually.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I went all out on AC:NL, but put it down the day Pokémon X came out,. Forgive me for getting burned out though, I put in over 320 hours in the space of four months, with an average play session of two hours at a time.

I daren't open that Pandora's Box - nothing but weeds remain. But the fact that all my friends are still playing it and the MK8 DLC has made me go all nostalgic...

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Oh dude I love Kid Cat! It was a sad day when he moved out. But now Tangy lives where he used to, and she's pretty wonderful.

My town's theme is the main beat of Cruel Angel's Thesis; Evangelion's opening song if you're not into that stuff.

New Leaf is actually the only one I've played so far, I expect it will be difficult to go back;losing features and whatnot, but I'd like to try Let's Go to The City at the very least. Looking forward to the inevitable Wii U game, I personally think they've been working on it for a long time and just haven't announced it to avoid another situation like New Leaf's information drought.

I went all out on AC:NL, but put it down the day Pokémon X came out,. Forgive me for getting burned out though, I put in over 320 hours in the space of four months, with an average play session of two hours at a time.

I daren't open that Pandora's Box - nothing but weeds remain. But the fact that all my friends are still playing it and the MK8 DLC has made me go all nostalgic...
This was me when Smash came out, but I finally gathered my nerves and ventured back, to my relief none of my villagers had left and I just had to pick some weeds before getting back into it.

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
I got burned out on New Leaf a long time ago and haven't played in about a year, but I may revisit it soon. I still don't have Teddy in my town and that needs to be remedied.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
Oh dude I love Kid Cat! It was a sad day when he moved out. But now Tangy lives where he used to, and she's pretty wonderful.

My town's theme is the main beat of Cruel Angel's Thesis; Evangelion's opening song if you're not into that stuff.

New Leaf is actually the only one I've played so far, I expect it will be difficult to go back;losing features and whatnot, but I'd like to try Let's Go to The City at the very least. Looking forward to the inevitable Wii U game, I personally think they've been working on it for a long time and just haven't announced it to avoid another situation like New Leaf's information drought.

Eva's opening is a great town tune. I'd probably change it to that if I weren't so dedicated to the Guru lifestyle.

Going back from New Leaf would probably be challenging for anyone who hasn't already played 'em. The first game is my favorite, mostly because of the atmosphere it has that the future games lack. It shouldn't be too bad if you're not super into the mayor stuff, though.

I'm craving a Wii U AC, especially after they released both the Animal Crossing plaza app for the Wii U and the Mario Kart 8 tracks. I need to see my fake animal friends in HD.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
I got burned out on New Leaf a long time ago and haven't played in about a year, but I may revisit it soon. I still don't have Teddy in my town and that needs to be remedied.
It takes quite a bit of luck to get a villager you want by chance, could you not go on one of those tumblr groups or whatever they are to find somebody who has Teddy leaving so you can go and convince him to move to your town?

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
It takes quite a bit of luck to get a villager you want by chance, could you not go on one of those tumblr groups or whatever they are to find somebody who has Teddy leaving so you can go and convince him to move to your town?
I will eventually resort to that. I got awfully close to getting him while I was still playing the game when he moved into my friend's town, I don't know what happened but I never got the chance to talk to him.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
What's Animal Crossing? Never heard of it. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom