• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anime General Discussion Thread: [Squid Girl Reference]

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
For discussion of anime or other similar media (see manga, Light Novels and Visual Novels).

Please keep things in spoilers. As a rule of thumb, Things should go in spoilers if they are not findable in advertisements.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
This season is shockingly good, so many interesting shows :scared:

It looks like Digimon Adventure Tri got delayed though T_T

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
One day I should set up a Mal page, but its going to be a pain in the *** to set it up with everything I've watched.

On the subject of this season, Punchline is probably the one I had the most hype for since its being made by the guy who did 999 and virtues last reward. So far, its exactly as I would expect considering his other work, and that's a good thing.

One thing that's good, is recently there have been a lot more announcements of future seasons, which is great because if something is good, getting another season is always a good thing.

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
I have a MAL page but I'm not gonna link it as it's sorta outdated and I'm on mobile

I'm watching Nisekoi atm. It seems pretty good so far.

The N

Inkling
NNID
meruna
Does anyone know when Digimon Adventure Tri will be released?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't watch a lot of anime, but the last airbender is obviously the best of all anime. ;)

Nin☆Jun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Dantel
I'm hooked on DanganRonpa, reminds me a lot like Ace Attorney... except it's despair.

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
Does anyone know when Digimon Adventure Tri will be released?
There doesn't seem to be any official date yet, all I've seen so far is news that a new trailer will be released on May 6th and possibly the airing schedule as well, so it's definitely not starting before then. Some people are speculating that it's waiting for Dragon Ball Kai to finish up to take over its timeslot.

DigDeep

Senior Squid
I've recently lost my interest in anime. I used to be obsessive over it but now-a-days I don't really pay it much attention at all. The last anime I finished was Kill la Kill and boy was it such a great show. Awesome action, well written wacky plot, and lovable characters.

Right now I'm interested in Ping Pong the Animation. I'm really late to the party but I'm going to start watching it soon. I've heard nothing but praise and I love the art style. Simple but powerful.

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
I'm currently watching Gunslinger Girl and loving it. That opening theme has been stuck in my head all week.

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
I'm hooked on DanganRonpa, reminds me a lot like Ace Attorney... except it's despair.
Just finished introducing at to my brother (y)

Watch Mirai Nikki AKA Future Diary. That's great too if you like Danganronpa.

HaDeeZ

Senior Squid
My mostly completed list - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/HaDeeZ

Haven't watched anything new in months since Sword Art season 2 finished since I randomly decided to rewatch all of OnePiece and then all of Bleach which im still on; the filler arcs are pretty meh but I really love the Arrancar Arcs. After I finish that Im probably going to watch Kill la kill or Attack on Titan, ive heard good things about both.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Anyone a fan of Fairy Tail?

The manga is really good, much better than the anime.
Yes, I read it all the way up to the point where
they were getting captured by demons and strung up in the nude.
Then I still got updated on basically what was happening for the rest of that arc on tumblr, because I was following a lot of Fairy Tail fanatics. Last I read on one of the wikis that
he is still writing it and did another timeskip and I got the gist of the first chapter of the new arc.

Don't know if I'll pick it back up again or not. I'll have a look at what is happening in the current arc at some point and decide.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Yes, I read it all the way up to the point where
they were getting captured by demons and strung up in the nude.
Then I still got updated on basically what was happening for the rest of that arc on tumblr, because I was following a lot of Fairy Tail fanatics. Last I read on one of the wikis that
he is still writing it and did another timeskip and I got the gist of the first chapter of the new arc.

Don't know if I'll pick it back up again or not. I'll have a look at what is happening in the current arc at some point and decide.
Yeah, this arc is really good so far.

Basically, everybody's like 120391023x stronger.
Back to Fairy Tail's roots xD

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
I need to catch up on One Piece. Still on the Punk Hazard arc. Currently I've been watching the dub all the way to Thriller Bark.
And I've just read the latest chapter, so now I am up to date with the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom