• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Another "hello!" thread just for the hell of it...

Setnaro X

Full Squid
I joined up with the previous Squidboards after word got out that a Splatoon fanart contest was being held there (of which I entered and got 2nd), but since then I haven't been very active on there. I will try my best to post a lot more often this time around with this new fangled site. I know for a fact that when the game comes out, I would be more than happy to participate in any online events and whatnot. And all of it will be captured for posting on my Youtube page for those who want to watch. Just check my sig for the link. :D

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to chili's. Wait, no, I mean Squidboards. Welcome to squidboards. Nice signature!

Setnaro X

Full Squid
Yeah I did. Something I was working on in my spare time on Illustrator and Photoshop. I've always had a great desire to do some graffiti. I actually have a new banner in the making to replace this one soon enough though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom