• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any Goo Tuber Players Here?

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Check Dude’s YouTube videos for his goo tuber plays. I don’t know anyone who uses it a lot though. Twitch chat and streamers always get mad as hell when they have a goo tuber on their team. Charger mains have told me that it charges too slow to be that type of charger. I hope you can prove the naysayers wrong though.

One FM

Inkster Jr.
Yea, Dude has some great videos. Even one showing that the GT is now a viable weapon. The thing is, it's a difficult one to master. You get many players who try it out, and don't do well with it, and realize how difficult it is. Which will definitely frustrate other players. I have a discord showing many high level game plays with the Goo Tuber. Someone even made the Top 500 with it last month, and the month before. I posted a montage of mine below. I've made it to X Rank with it. It's a toughy, but so much fun once you get the mechanics down. I'd like to connect with other good players, and share tips & such. My goal right now is to get to 2300 power with it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom