• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Any newbie tournaments?

Zovnig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zovnig
Switch Friend Code
SW-7684-8628-6291
I have been looking through the tournament schedules in here on Smash and in other places but i can't seem to find any ment for new teams. I do get that we can sign up for something like Inkstorm+, but for most new teams you don't learn much if you are getting butchered within 30 to 60 seconds the first few times.

i know that we will have to face off against good teams sooner to later, but to begin with it would be nice to play against other newly formed teams where we all have a chance and where everybody get the chance to test out or strategies.

Any suggestions? :)

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
There are new bi-monthly tourneys for new and old teams maybe you can check it out;)

Zovnig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zovnig
Switch Friend Code
SW-7684-8628-6291
Can you mention any names? I have been looking through tons of tournaments and have yet to find any that focus on newer teams. The problem is not finding a tournament. But i have tried before with another team to get into tournaments made by ESL and others and was matched up against top 10 teams in every single try. So after 5 tournaments where we where butchered in 1-2 minuts by top teams, some of the players decided to quit because the didn't feel the stood a chance. That's not the way i wanna introduce new players to the scene again :)

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
How about SPL that's a new bi-monthly or bi-weekly tourney made to suit new teams since olive and extermination will be doing inkstorm and since it happens often I doubt olive will enter unless it was SCL

Zovnig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zovnig
Switch Friend Code
SW-7684-8628-6291
I will go check it out. thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom