• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Any players in the Portland, OR area?

MasterBelmont

Inkling
NNID
MasterBelmont
Like the title says, does anyone live in Oregon around the Portland area? I live in West Linn and I'd love to play with some people. Travel distance isn't too big a deal for me, so let me know wherever you are.

MasterBelmont

Inkling
NNID
MasterBelmont
Nice! I'll look up both your NNID when I get the chance (can't right now because I'm on a trip). Don't remeber exactly what mine is, but I'll post it when I can.

MasterBelmont

Inkling
NNID
MasterBelmont
My NNID is, as I expected, my username: MasterBelmont. How could I forget something like that? Oh well.

VelociRYAN

Inkling
NNID
ShadowAnimal
Like the title says, does anyone live in Oregon around the Portland area? I live in West Linn and I'd love to play with some people. Travel distance isn't too big a deal for me, so let me know wherever you are.
Gladstone

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Gravedigging here but I'm in the Portland area.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Helio, to be honest, that group does not look like it will offer us anything. I have another friend from GameFAQs that is also in Oregon, he might be interested.

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Yeah I was thinking an Oregon based group. A west coast one isn't bad but we need to make sure people know what west coast state is the best ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom