• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any Splatoon 2 Clan Recruiting?

StarriCakii

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6458-8921-2790
So, hi! I've been looking for a Splatoon 2 Clan to join. I'm pretty good, not super mega imma play ranked every day and win 'good' but fairly good. My level is 45 (about almost to 46). I'm looking for a clan to join. I used to be in a few clans but left either on drama, I didn't feel like I really fit in there, or I tried being active but I couldn't do it. Yes, I can't be always active in a clan since I want to level up and play with friends, but I'll try to talk.

rainbowsquib

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7653-7387-5205
So, hi! I've been looking for a Splatoon 2 Clan to join. I'm pretty good, not super mega imma play ranked every day and win 'good' but fairly good. My level is 45 (about almost to 46). I'm looking for a clan to join. I used to be in a few clans but left either on drama, I didn't feel like I really fit in there, or I tried being active but I couldn't do it. Yes, I can't be always active in a clan since I want to level up and play with friends, but I'll try to talk.
Technically we're a team, but you may consider joining Team Hero Charger! We're competitive but casual. You seem pretty good to join!

StarriCakii

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6458-8921-2790
Technically we're a team, but you may consider joining Team Hero Charger! We're competitive but casual. You seem pretty good to join!
Ah, thank you! I'm fine with a Competitive and Casual team. Anyway, thanks! Do you have a 'chat' place or a discord? Also, do I have to tryout for it?

rainbowsquib

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7653-7387-5205
Tryouts will be done. The group itself and the discord is on the Groups section! Look at the Information tab and read it to find the discord invite.

StarriCakii

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6458-8921-2790
Alright! I joined the Discord team. Also, I'm going to try to get a Hero Charger Replica since I don't have one yet. Though I like to play Charger, I'm not so good that I get every shot ;;

rainbowsquib

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7653-7387-5205
Alright! I joined the Discord team. Also, I'm going to try to get a Hero Charger Replica since I don't have one yet. Though I like to play Charger, I'm not so good that I get every shot ;;
Well, you dont exactly need a Hero Charger Replica, its just preferred if you're going to use the Splat Charger.

Jadie

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0561-7012-2351
We are SquidRisus, a just starting discord server for casual players. We are looking for active players of all levels or ranks. We're from NA and EU so we're a multi regional group. We're nice friendly people who want to have fun playing the game with others. So, if you like to be a part of a new growing group, please join!

https://discord.gg/yKHxfZV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom