1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Any Splatoon Dreams you Had?

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by Cephalobro, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

When we sleep, we can get visions whether they are possible or impossible. I'll just share mine since I do have a knack of being able to remember them, but I only had three of them so far.

The first one would be a cool game mechanic, the mechanic in question is that in multiplayer matches, you would be able to summon Octarians to guard a part of the stage that you don't want the opposing team going into. The example shown in my dream was an Octotrooper who noticed an enemy player and started shooting at that player. However, I believe this mechanic could be used for a different version of Salmon Run instead.

The next two are sort of weird, this next one is even shorter, so I'll just summarize that in this one, I had an Inkling girlfriend. In speaking of having a Splatoon girlfriend, the final one that I had so far instead Marina was my girlfriend.

Again, dreams can be unpredictable on what it is about. One dream would be chasing a fish underwater, the next thing you know, you would be facing a T-Rex.

2. HighColorSunset

HighColorSunset Full Squid

NNID:
    AmazingStrange9
    I had a nightmare about Inklings' heads falling off once, but since then my Splatoon dreams have been relatively better. I think I had a dream about persisting on a campaign level once. I don't think I beat it in the dream though.

3. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

I actually forgot about a fourth Splatoon dream I had, I was dreaming that I was playing Splatoon 3, the hub was a lot more open than Inkopolis Square, basically more similar to Inkopolis Plaza than Inkopolis Square, after that, I don't remember much else except that weirdly, it was at a parking lot behind a huge building with a screen that rotates to face you.

4. HighColorSunset

HighColorSunset Full Squid

NNID:
    AmazingStrange9
    I also dreamt about the Octo Expansion once. (I hope I eventually get Splat 2 and the expansion...)

5. Absolutely Absol

Absolutely Absol Pro Squid

First Splatoon-related dream I had was just me playing Splatoon. It happened after my first time playing Splatoon. I'm pretty sure that dream me was playing much better than real life me at that time.

Also, I had two unusual weapon dreams, previously posted in old Weapon Ideas thread at Splatoon 2 sub-forum, IIRC.
    Firstly, it was Inkbrush (can't remember what it look like but has similar stats to normal Inkbrush) with vertical fling. Very fancy frontflip but big start-up (but shorter than Dynamo's). Its vertical fling had longer range than E-litre and it can one-shot even at end of range. However, ink trail left by vertical fling is very pathetic, thinner than Sting Ray. Squids can't fit in that trail.

Secondly, I was wielding Splat Charger with Goo Tuber stats. The twist is that laser actually damage. Too bad, its DPS is slower than Sting Ray and doesn't ink. It's just laser, not ink laser.

6. Enperry

Enperry Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    ssjplt
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0405-1788-8108
    One time I played Rainmaker in Waluigi Stadium from Mario Kart Wii.