• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Any tips for splat zones?

N»Magyk

Inkling
NNID
NoHaxJustMagyk
I find Museum splat zones to be my worst stage/mode combo. Usually on this map I go with the following weapons:
:wst_shot_normal01: (Berry Pro) :wst_charge_longscp01::wst_roller_normal01:
The E-liter most commonly. I never seem to be able to do well on this stage, and I feel like I'm always countered by something, whether it be that I'm an e-liter near our Spinny, and a 96 Deco is at our Snipe and kills me, or I'm a berry pro, and a Luna somehow manages to get extremely close to me. Any positioning general tips or tricks, or just how you do well at this stage?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
You have trouble as an e-liter? They've got the run of the place! All you gotta do is get on the platform on your side, where the larger-sized rotating cylinder is. From there you can aim straight across to the same platform on the other side and pretty much anywhere else in the contested area, assuming your aim is good you can counter-snipe other chargers and blast anyone in the zone from there. Alternatively if they're flanking a lot you can go right from the spawn and get on the overhang next to the water, the firing angle's more narrow and doesn't really provide access to the zone but it's still a good perch for blowing people up.

That same spot can work for the berry pro as well depending on whether you're aggressive or hang back, you can ink the zone from relative safety. Just gotta mind people leaping at you from the center cylinder and also the little platform to the right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom