1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Anyone else get irrationally angry at spawn campers?

Discussion in 'Squid Social' started by radio-fashion, Apr 20, 2019.

1. radio-fashion

radio-fashion Full Squid

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3797-5332-9696
    So, let me start this off with that I understand spawn camping is a legit strategy, I get that, and it's effective too

But by squid do I just get so mad whenever it happens in a game! Like, I understand they're probably just trying to win, fine fine, but it just takes all the fun out of the game when I have 3 squids gang up on me anytime I try to leave spawn, so the whole 3 minute game is just constant splatted screen and respawning

Idk, I just feel like spawn campers kind of suck the fun out of turf war, which is a mode meant for casuals. Yes, I know the games are only 3 minutes and then it's done forever, but it's still 3 minutes of not actually playing a game I enjoy

idk, maybe I just need to git gud, but id like to know if anyone else gets as frustrated as I do with spawn campers! (Or maybe tips on how to rain on spawn campers parades so they'll back off and I can get back to the game)

2. sudou

sudou Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0282-2843-0914
    annoying, and a bit cheap, but yeah it's legit.
    usually i don't feel good about doing this, so i avoid it.

but if you're getting your *** kicked by 3 enemies at the same time i'd ask WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR TEAM? lol