• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

anyone getting blazblue cross tag battle next week?

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Still waiting for it to appear on the eShop, but yes. Already have a team planned out that should be obvious from my signature.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
I'm still thinking about it. I'm not a big fan of fighting games, but I like that it has Persona characters. Also haven't spent any major money on games recently, so I might buy it in the end.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
I've thought about it, yet the roster isn't exciting me.

Sadly, I missed out on the beta weekend because I really wanted to try it as I've never played an Arc Systems Work/anime fighter game before. Maybe some other time when they port another of their works over.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
I've thought about it, yet the roster isn't exciting me.

Sadly, I missed out on the beta weekend because I really wanted to try it as I've never played an Arc Systems Work/anime fighter game before. Maybe some other time when they port another of their works over.
There's still a free demo on the eShop if you wanna try. But you get 4 characters to play as. (5 if you count Jin in Tactics mode)

Ansible

Community Ambassador
There's still a free demo on the eShop if you wanna try. But you get 4 characters to play as. (5 if you count Jin in Tactics mode)
Really? And I was thinking it was only available during that weekend. So just a limited roster to play with then.

Thanks!

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Thanks again @Chaos_Knight, went ahead and gave the demo a try!

Still not too convinced but eventually, hopefully, I'll find someone in meatspace who can let me take the game for a real spin. However, it did give me a good chance to know how the joycons feel when playing a 2D fighting game—been handheld mode. Not all that pleased with it. Kept having to switching between the analog stick and directional buttons to properly pull off certain inputs.

But I think I might end up liking the Arc System Works mechanics, so maybe I'll pick up Dragon Ball Fighterz—if the rumors are true—when it gets ported over! =) Much easier than getting it on my PC because I really need to update my graphic cards—been trying to do that for over a year now—but the bitmining surge has long made doing that a ridiculous effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom