• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Anyone got a good Aerospray MG build?

Crystal C

Inkster Jr.
So I got to S+ 70 yesterday and I want to start learning more weapons. I thought about using the Aerospray mainly because I wanted to get good with a more aggressive weapon and I have been liking it allot.
I just wanted to see if anyone had any builds that work really well with this weapon. This is what I have been using and it's actually been working pretty alright.
image.jpg

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
Given that it's a short range weapon with a fast fire rate there are a few things to consider. Ink resistance isn't necessary since most instances that you'd be trapped by enemy ink you'll be able to cover ground fast enough that it won't matter. Being tracked can be a huge hinderance but depending on what you'd prefer you can go more stealthy with cold-blooded or benefit from being tracked with haunt.

That all being said, I think your headgear is good but you should reroll it for the brand triple of quick respawn as that'll benefit you more often.

As far as shirts go it's up to if you'd rather cold-blooded or haunt. If you go with cold-blooded then Sky-Blue squideye and squidstar waistcoat are both excellent choices. If you don't mind being tracked with a short range weapon then the vintage check could be your go-to (you gain the benefit of tagging anyone that takes you out.)

Shoes you could try out would be any with the quick respawn main ability. Black trainers, choco clogs, moto boots, and squink wingtips.

For visual reference:
Headgear :ability_comeback::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
Shirt: :ability_coldblooded::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:/:ability_coldblooded::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:/:ability_haunt::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
Shoes: :ability_quickrespawn::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:/:ability_quickrespawn::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:/:ability_quickrespawn::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom