• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Anyone in need of a B+ roller?

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Hey guys I'm CerealboX but just call me Cbox. I am looking to join someone's league as a offensive support carbon roller class. I played shooters before and this game wasn't hard to get used to. I have an older brother who's on a team already and I wanted to compete with him. I have an idea of how to use my weapon and I wanted to see how I am around others . I want to learn more and play alongside other squids. I'm available Friday's , Saturday's , and around 4-8 EST on Sunday's . I'm willing to learn and I hope anyone interested reads this .
Thanks -Cbox

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
Are you willing to join Twilight Squid Squad? I am the sniper. As long as you are up for voice chat and know when to switch to defensive, then you can join.

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Yeah man I'm up for it . I can play more than just the roller and I can learn both I just turned to A- rank and I'm really glad you asked me. Add me on skype

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
we actually use discord. is that alright with you?

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
this is actually great that you got to a- because another one of our members is a- rank. we will help both of you to get to s rank while me and the captain survive the s ranks and get to s+

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
cool I recently picked up the roller class and it still work in progress but my main class is the splash - o - Matic . I can work with discord since I can use mobile. But yeah tell me the times we can practice and chat I'm going to download discord rn . I'll tell you my username when I make it

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
ok, ill add you this afternoon. me and the captain will test you and another new member this afternoon this afternoon.

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
is 6:30 EST a good time for you and the captain ? Sorry my friends birthday is today and I'm about to leave to go so I'll be back around that time. Btw what should I call you guys?

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Thats fine actually but I'd prefer 8 EST if you don't mind

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Ignore the 6:30 EST, 8 or 9 is fine with me but I'd prefer 8 Est

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
yeah, that would be good. ill add you this afternoon

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Sorry dude my brother messed up my A- rank on a losing streak and I share Wii U's with him and screwed me over when I came home. I'm trying my best to get back up but I need your help I keep getting bad teammates .

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
ok, just come to the private battle at 8 and we will do a quad squad with the rest of the team tomorrow

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Yeah I was playing tower control and I was the only person holding it and my teammates were for some reason spawn trapping ? I was like jeez so I stopped playing . I was like I need my squad if I'm going to get back up. Thanks for understanding my brothers on his own team and I'd like to compete with him cause he's getting his own Wii u soon. Plus he's older than me.

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
i sent you a friend request and i have the room open

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom