• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone lvl 20 but shopkeepers only sold lame gear

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
I'm level 20. My shop keepers don't like me. No gas masks, Motorcycle helmets, headphones, contacts, etc.

Did anyone else get the short straw? Mine has only stocked beanies and 2 hats 1 visor. and most of the shirts are... lol ugly, like the plush hunter jacket x2.

I've completed story mode 100%, Maxed out every single gear, bought all but 1 weapon, and got to level 20 :|

IsmaR

was tentacles all along
Super Moderator
The shops won't update to reflect your level until midnight each day. So the shops are only carrying whatever level you started at today.

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
the gear in my shops is awful too, though I'm not lvl 20 yet. I also already wasted my order slots for the next 2 days with garbage so GG. Hopefully tomorrow will be better

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
I haven't played the game yet myself but gear doesn't seem to be greatly effected by level. Hear (head, clothes, shoes) change one per day. Try to wait till tomorrow, or the next day and mayb you will start seeing gear that fits your style better.

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
Just wish the waiting time was cut down by half. a whole day is pretty ridiculous

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
Just wish the waiting time was cut down by half. a whole day is pretty ridiculous
if there is one, I wish it'd just be immediate. <.< Idk why there are people like 7 levels lower than me with gear I can't get. I get that the amiibo , is amiibo exclusive but not all the rest. Pushed through Normal with a 1150 point avg so about 1 day to get to 20.

Axel

Inkling
NNID
Axel1K
I got stuff I wanted using Spyke, so far the stock in the shops has been pretty lame. No idea how people levels below me ended up with gas masks and cool shades, must be really lucky or something because all I've seen are caps and beanies.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Got the gas mask from spyke and generally got the good headgear ; I'm pretty much trying to max my stuff now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom