• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone willing to let me RP with them?

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
I see a lot of RPs going already, but I feel intrusive if I go onto the RP's OOC thread and ask if I could join. I don't have many ideas for starting a RP, but I have multiple characters I can RP with if anyone does want to RP with me.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
On the note of MacSmitty mentioning -Missing-, the OOC thread is totally not up to date. So I think there's still one player slot available, but I dunno if Reed's going to accept any more. :0 (EDIT: There's also a side requirement for skype as well? Since the group has pretty much replaced the OOC thread)

If anything, I'm available for RP if you want! (I think...) You can shoot me a PM if you're willing to take me up on that offer :p

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Hey, don't sweat it if you want to join any one of the active RPs on this site. Zapfish, Wish Cafe, Missing, or even if you want to RP with a person are all valid options. As the OOC thread on Zapfish says, adding on to MacSmitty's note on this thread.
"We're accepting!"

While I don't know the particular status of Missing's player roster, as VeryButter mentioned, I believe that there is a slot available, but I'm not sure either if Reed is willing to accept. Oh, and RPing with a single person can be done here as well! Follow this link to the 1v1 RP thread if you want to RP with a single person. Just use the Seeker ( :seeker: ) icon to list yourself up, odds are that someone, probably VB, Me, or another person will contact you about RPing.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
If you want to join Missing, go ahead and let me know. At this point, I'm not gonna lie, I wanna know a few things to make sure that cogs continue to flow slowly but surely on the inexorable, yet slow as molasses RP that is Missing.

Basically, first I need to know if you have Skype, because that's the main way we communicate. Add me on Skype then we'll figure something out. :o

My Skype user is the same as my username.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Yeh i'll 1v1 you. Contact me and we can totally talk characters stuff, too. I'm so up for that!

But uh, word on the street about -Missing- (aka knowing the GM in person):
1) Skype is required. Like, no ways around th----THANKS REED. I WAS JUST GOING TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS.

Nah, it's probably better that you hear there's a potential slot from the source. There's the status of -Missing-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom