• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Arctic Fury, now looking for team members!

AF-KumaKaia

Arctic Fury Team Captain
NNID
kumakaia
Switch Friend Code
SW-7964-1025-8119

That's right! The upcoming eSports team, Arctic Fury, now has a Splatoon 2 team and we're looking for fresh squids like you to join us! We're based in good ol' Murica, so our timezones are EST and PST. If you have no problems with this, then that's great! But don't go applying if you live on the other side of the world and won't be able to make it to our 1PM tournaments. If live in a very different timezone, but you're nocturnal and you're an adult, then that'd be even better for us! There are a few requirements though. You must be at least 16 years of age and have an honest drive to improve not only your gameplay, but your actual self as well. We plan to have at least 2-5 scrims monthly, along with weekly team comp and callout training! Voice chat and Discord are *REQUIRED* We are a SERIOUS eSports team. We plan on making a name for ourselves and rising to the very TOP of this game. If you want more details, head over to https://twitter.com/arcticfurygg, slide into our DMs, and ask us how you can join today!

Main Team Slots: Full! :O
Sub Team Slots: Just one left!

Alternatively, if you don't have a twitter, you can leave a reply here!
Just leave your information in this format:
Level:
Tower Control Rank:
Rainmaker Rank:
Splat Zones Rank:
Preferred Role: (Support, Front line, etc.)
Preferred Weapons:
Drive to improve:

#getFROSTY

Last edited:

AF-KumaKaia

Arctic Fury Team Captain
NNID
kumakaia
Switch Friend Code
SW-7964-1025-8119
Update! Our age gate has been reduced to 16! But we won't go any lower than that! People ages 15 and younger WILL be turned away. Thank you for your understanding.

AF-KumaKaia

Arctic Fury Team Captain
NNID
kumakaia
Switch Friend Code
SW-7964-1025-8119
I'm sorry but we're a legit organization and we can't "Hire" kids ; 3 ;

TiilT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OP-Oshawott
Switch Friend Code
SW-3735-2284-1902
Id like to join. im pretty decent. let me know if you still looking for members

Hours put into the series:180+

Befor i get into my ranked levels id like to say i have been training a friend on my account... I was all A+ before that.
Level:34
Tower Control Rank:B+
Rainmaker Rank:B
Splat Zones Rank:B+
Preferred Role: Point Guard/Support. i will play any role im needed in.
Preferred Weapons:N-ZAP mostly but i can play sloshers as well. i have been experimenting with the brella.
Drive to improve:i practice everyday and want to have a team i can play with and coordinate. i am open to playing any role.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom