• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Arctic Fury wants you!!! Accepting new members!!!

Myoto Chimoko

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Surgethehedgehog
Hello everyone! I'm the current leader of a team named Arctic Fury, an e-sports team that desires to branch off into the Splatoon 2 scene and make a name for ourselves.

Although our team is fairly new, we are all working hard to reach our goal. It's because of our goal that I write on Squidboards to grab the attentions of squids who seek to grow themselves in Splatoon 2 and become apart of the amazing experience of playing on a competitive team.
If you are interested in Arctic Fury, allow me to explain something about our group:
-We are a competitive team who are still growing day-by-day and we want to recruit more members to help our cause.

-We'd prefer Squids from America for our cause since our base of operations reside there.

-We allow players of any age to join us, but they must be respectful and mature to their fellow members and competitors.

-Our rank limit is an average of A. That shows us you have a lot of potential in playing the game and are still willing to grow.

-We have no vendetta against any kinds of weapons. Whatever you main, we will gladly welcome you with open arms

-Since this is a competitive team, VC is a requirement in order to corporate better. It's okay to be shy when you first start out, but that shyness will gradually disappear as you VC more and more overtime.

-You must be willing to be active in our chat. The only way to truly come together as a team is constant communication. Even if it's random small talk, a team can still bond a whole lot because of it,

If you are interested in what our team is about, you may request a tryout into our team. To send a request, log on to the Discord app and send a request to @Myoto the Shota#0198 or leave a comment on the forum and I respond to it ASAP. We can organize a time a day for your tryout to occur and test out whether or not your suited for Arctic Fury. You'll also go through a brief interview, which will assessed your determination in joining the competitive world.

The competitive world is not an easy path to walk upon. There will always be times where it seems like nothing you do will ever be good enough.

BUT DO NOT WORRY!
If you join Arctic Fury, we will make sure your time here is one of pure enjoyment; an experience that you'll always carry with you wherever you go. I hope those squids who wish to grow see this post and take our group into consideration.

I hope to see all of you at try-outs real soon! So until then, this is AF-Myoto, signing off! Stay Fresh Everyone!

Rebaebae

Inkling
NNID
MidnightPandle
Switch Friend Code
SW-1991-0874-1892
Hey, I sent you a message on discord a few days ago. Is this still a thing?

dabearsss

Inkster Jr.
Hello! I'm interested in stepping my game up, would you be interested in giving me a chance?

GoobyDingus

Inkling
NNID
TheTacoGuy
Switch Friend Code
SW-4918-2278-0005
Hiya! I’m also interested in applying to this team!

GoobyDingus

Inkling
NNID
TheTacoGuy
Switch Friend Code
SW-4918-2278-0005
I sent a request to the discord!

Charles Gormley

Inkling
NNID
Fictatious
Switch Friend Code
SW-6903-1805-9497
Been playing for a few weeks now quickly have climbed to A in splat zones A- tower control B- in rain maker and B in clam blitz in about a week and a half so I'm climbing fast (had to take a break due to personal matters but I'm back at it)

My role is typically dualies and a flanker but I'm also good at standard splattershots and ink spreading. I average top of my pug's with 10.5 splats average in my last 50 games ( used to be 20 but my break hurt my average with speratic playong) I also learn and adapt quickly

Would love to play sometime so you can get a feel for how I play

NNID: Fictatious
FC: SW-6903-1805-949
Discord: Fictatious#7958

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom