• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Are the default dualies good?

Cephalobro

The Splat Dualies have the Suction Bomb and the Crab Tank, which is a decent combination. The Suction Bomb can stick to walls and ceilings, allowing you to catch some opponents off guard at times. The Crab Tank can be used to suppress enemy advances as well as shoot bursts of explosions over walls to deal with those who are hiding behind said walls.

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
I’d say the only “bad” weapon in Splatoon would be my internet connection. I actually managed to get 22 KOs with Splattershot Jr.
Yes our big wet boy Splattershot Jr.

Vin_MD

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4709-4096-5597
Competitve Player Answer: The Splat Dualies are definitely good for getting through enemy ink and getting crabs, however suction bomb as the sub limits your poking ability by a lot, meaning you shouldn't really push unless you're doing it with another teammate.

Actual Answer: Just play whatever you have fun with, man. If playing vanilla dualies is how you have fun while playing splatoon, just play them. Don't worry about if they're "good" or not (good being a relative term and an impossibly vague word.) Unless you're on a comp team, you shouldn't worry about the viability of the weapon you're using, and if you are on a comp team, see above answer.

Octmari

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1311-4577-4326
^This. I main splat brella for squod's (squid god's) sake

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom