• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Are we even winning?

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Okay, I'm in splatfest and every battle I've tried my team always loses... Is there any chance for the deceptions even winning a round? Because so far all of the autobots have been super OP. is this splatfest rigged or something? It's starting to feel that way...

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
I'm on team decepticons and we won most of our matches when I played. I wasn't even tryharding either xd

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
I'm on team decepticons and we won most of our matches when I played. I wasn't even tryharding either xd
Wow... Must just be my rotten luck. It would be hilarious though if it was rigged (personally I don't even like transformers... I just picked my favorite color. . )

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
I'm on the Decepticon team and my teams have been crushing Autobots like tin cans for the most part. Maybe you're just going up against the really good Autobots? Do your teammates keep disconnecting on you (that's happened to me a few times, not an unwinnable state but definitely a major disadvantage)?
Or maybe you just haven't found the right weapon for you yet. That happened to me the last couple of Splatfests, so just switch up your weapon & gear loadouts until you find one that works for you, then run with it.
As for Splatfest itself, it's probably not rigged. Just don't worry about team-wide win/loss ratios, you'll do better that way.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
Wow... Must just be my rotten luck. It would be hilarious though if it was rigged (personally I don't even like transformers... I just picked my favorite color. . )
It definitely isn't rigged. It's probably either luck, or you're playing bad. Or when you play good you get unlucky. Don't take splatfest that seriously, especially when the lag is worse then playing in all Japan rooms in solo ranked. It's so bad this splat roller killed me at bamboozler max range and I was like "u wot." Hadn't seen lag that bad since last splatfest.

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
I have been switching weapons like crazy. But one of the reasons I choose decepticons is because one: purple team and two: because who doesn't love a good old fashion villian :p

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Autobot here, have been winning most of my games. I always quit and join a new lobby every time I loose though. I found crappy players on both sides, a few teamates who don't know Saltspray Rig has a top area and a team that won with only 3 players.

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Decepticon here! last splatfest was a blowout. Marshmellows whooped. This splatfest it seems pretty close. I've been winning a majority of my matches though. I think Decepticons have a chance.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Decepticon, had a 10 game win streak (plus tons of Booyah spam)... followed by a disconnect in the lobby. RIP.

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
I mentioned this on the Bragging Thread already, but I'm on Decepticon, and have only lost 6 or 7 times in 3 hours. My vibe is sitting at 20.5 right now and that's where it will stay because I can't play anymore today

Box

Pro Squid
Autobots are winning in raw recruitment but Decepticons seem to have better players.

Ramble_On_Rose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ramble_On_Rose
It definitely isn't rigged. It's probably either luck, or you're playing bad. Or when you play good you get unlucky. Don't take splatfest that seriously, especially when the lag is worse then playing in all Japan rooms in solo ranked. It's so bad this splat roller killed me at bamboozler max range and I was like "u wot." Hadn't seen lag that bad since last splatfest.
I haven't seen any lag, i was actually just thinking they should region lock the servers like in mk8. It would make the game run so much smoother!

Toaster

Senior Squid
I'm on decepticons and I've been winning most of the games, by the time I reached decepticons queen my vibe was about 24.5 or so.

Kebab

Full Squid
Decepticons will pretty much have Wins (uncertain) while Autobots will guarantee to have Popularity so I think the Decepticons will win this one idk

Last edited:

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
I've been winning most of my matches, got crowned about 3 hourish in at the start.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hoping my team pulls through. Haven't won since team dog V:

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
I feel like judging which team is winning based on your preformances or the preformances of the team isn'the really reliable at all, then again, it's the only method we have until the actual results come in

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Reached king decepticon status in only around 3 hrs, all past splatfests took 4-5hrs and I only loss about 4 matches total so I think decepticons have the win/loss ratio in their favor.

Though, thanks to losing all the past splatfests I'm expecting decepticons to still lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom