• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Are you a thief of the night?(pT recruiting)

PhantomThief

Inkster Jr.
Perma Closed.

-This thread has been heavily updated.-

Hi, i'm the account managing the Phantom Thief squad. We're proud to announce we are currently seeking a fourth permanent member to our team!

We are currently a casual squad that seek another party-member to eventually reach competitive play. Our members are friendly and always willing to help out or provide some support in any ways we can.

If you are interrested, please contact this account. Thank you for reading, we hope to see you soon!

We are looking for;
-An S+/S/A+/A player.(ForSplatoon) Any ranks if you're joining for Splatoon2.
-Someone that is at ease with major age difference.
-Someone that doesn't mind immaturity.(Oh, who can stay mature when the perfect setup is there?)

Notes; we moved from Skype to discord.

We try to keep the squad small, our leader is very new to gesting a squad and try to keep things organised in a way he can understand. A too large group would require too much effort for someone too innexperienced. We're looking for a fourth permanent member, but we'll also accept 1-2 more permanent members in cases there's a tournaments and we need a replacement.

Thank for reading!​

Last edited:

SquidSplat

Inkling
NNID
Gold177
Hm, is there any rank or age limit to this group? I'm debating whether i should or should not join since my recent team disbanded :(

PhantomThief

Inkster Jr.
There's none. If you feel more at ease with a certain age group or rank group. If you feel more at ease with a certain group of age, then we'll try our best to put you with that specific age group. Our member's confort is one of our priorities.

PhantomThief

Inkster Jr.
Mostly bumping this thread a bit. And annoncing that the squad will hold a lobby onseptember the 10th at 13h27(UTC/GTM -4 hour) for theses who wish to take part in competitive play. Mostly to make proper teams and after that we will have a few casual matches without the pressure of doing well.

Thank for reading and for your time.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
So... This thread sat idle for half a year, and then you bumped it. Is it still just you three? Are you still active? I'm just wondering.

PhantomThief

Inkster Jr.
So... This thread sat idle for half a year, and then you bumped it. Is it still just you three? Are you still active? I'm just wondering.
Indeed. This thread has been forgotten a bit and neglected. While updating another thread we thought we could at least give this one an update and a bump. If doing so isn't well seen however we would gladly stop.

Yes, we have still only three members. One of us is sadly less active due to life but the two others play once every day or once every other day. :) We try to keep the squad small and active, doing so make it hard for constant training but the leader is still new to this whole leader role. Having the squad limited to 4 players make it easier on them to learn.

KevinHooij

Inkling
I'm Rank A+ but because I have not played that much for the past few months I'm not sure if I would really be that useful.

I've only recently started playing Splatoon again and I'm looking for a Squad / people to play with because I think it makes the game more fun.

PhantomThief

Inkster Jr.
The squad is actively recruiting again! This time, seeking more then a fourth members! With the arrival of splatoon2, we won't be taking only specific ranks into our squad, only for splatoon that we will have a ranks requirement to be met. :D

Notes; If you don't plan to join and play the original, then there's no need to worry about your rank.

AlphaVoxel

Inkling
NNID
AlphaVoxel
Hello! I may be interested in joining, as all of the other groups I have contacted never got back to me.

I believe I am Rank B+ at the moment, and am willing to raise that if I need to, though I do not think that Rank is an accurate representation of skill. I play in Splatoon 1 for the time being. I am mainly looking to join a Squad/Team so I can experience the competitive scene and learn new ways to play.

I am willing to demonstrate what I am able to do upon request. I usually main weapons with high fire rates (Aerosprays, Splash-O-Matics), as well as a select few others.

My discord tag is AlphaVoxel#5854.

I understand if I am unable to join.

Thanks,
-AV

DualBall

Inkling
NNID
DualBall
Switch Friend Code
SW-2936-9845-6674
Came here looking for a budding squad to join, and it looks like I've found one. I'm a bit of a veteran, been playing since the original but I'm mainly playing Spla2n these days. I'm B in Rainmaker and Towers, and A in Splat Zones, so I'm getting there. I'm fairly busy, but should be on at least somewhat often. If you want I can show off my weapon talents in-game. Thanks for considering!

Etob

Full Squid
Hey there! I've recently hit S rank in Splatoon 2, and find myself in need of a squad. I'm 17, have Discord and Splatoon 2 (duh). I main the Dualies. As far as immaturity, I'll have to ask you to clarify. I'm not cool with R18 content, excessive swearing, or poor sportsmanship. What exactly did you mean by immaturity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom