• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ARM9bombcore status : Recruting -> YOU!

seth_the_inkling

Senior Squid
hi!
if you dont know me, my name is arm (IGNORE SETH THE INKLING HE DOESN'T EXIST XD)
i have created a team called the ARM9bombcore, and keep in mind this is a like organization i wanted to try NOT A SMALL TEAM(i mean squad .,. )!!1 if you have any concerns about joining, message me here (it takes me a while to reach out, so be patient please? thanks!)
the time zone can be at any place at any time (including the region). language, i primarily speak in a conlang (constructed language if you don't know) for privacy, but feel free to use english or whatever language your team is comfortable with :)
you must be at least 15-16 to join (or else i couldn't be your leader XD). Im also looking to hire moderately skilled players and anybody who can learn. you have to atleast be skilled at the game in order to join. keep in mind i did make this with the thread creation and since i do not currently own a switch, life just sucks .,.
anyway i hope you guys will join i have all the contact info at the bottom of this sheet :/

twitter @ARM617

ill give out the email to those who message me just because of privacy (ik it sucks)

other stuff

soundcloud (idk y just do it XD) https://soundcloud.com/arm9bombcore

thats it

peace ot and good night from the us :D
arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom