• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Armsboards?

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
...so it does. Can't say that was expected; if anything, I'd have assumed it would redirect to Smashboards proper, kinda like pokkenboards.com does.

In my mind, it implies that this site will be getting a dedicated ARMS subsection, which would be cool. Precedent applies here, as said pokkenboards link goes to the Pokken section on Smashboards... though that does beg the question of why it'd go here, seeing as ARMS has more in common with the former two gameplay-wise than it does with Splatoon.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
lmao

Oh my, my, my--I've been trying to find a proper ARMS dedicated forum for some weeks now. Haha~ and it turns out I probably should have just stayed in place all this time?

Oh~ such is life!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I am very much looking forward to Arms since it draws back as Punch Out related with a fresh coat of paint. (I also feel the artist who worked on Splatoon did the drawings since the announcer has a very electric catfish look.)

And oh jeebus, it is going to be released around my birthday! Whelp, I got another competitive game to try...Not sure if I migrate to another forum to serve this one as well. I will have to see. Competitive wise, I feel like this will be a good substitute to draw back after grinding in Splatoon 2.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
We'll have to see if this game takes off or not. It's too early to tell, though initial impressions have been good all over.

Also, Mummy Master is the best :P

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Seems I can manage Saturday, maybe both, for two or three sessions. Meh, I'm cool with it—keeps me from burning out on the game early.

Done one session with joycons as joysticks and the other in handheld mode. Found handheld mode to be rather difficult; having trouble curving my punches and pressing the correct buttons. Joystick mode I got in the groove quickly and was pretty rockin' in my lobbies with any character, though my aim could use a little work—especially in lobbies full of Ninjaras and MinMins that always result in me giving my teammate a beatdown in 2v2s... oops... ¬¬;

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I'm so happy to read this! To have an ARMs board with all you people is fantastic. I was afraid of looking for another forum and falling in to those "elitist tech'esques" fighting game forums. Great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom