• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Artist-based team, Splattercolors, is looking for casual recruits!

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
I've been looking to form a group for some time now. I prefer people who are also new to groups (it's cool if you're not but I'd rather not seem like the clueless one LMAO) and also around my skill level! I'm a level 41 and an A- and from north america.

some (flexible) rules:

• 18+ (17 on the verge of becoming 18 is ok!)
    • be someone who draws and is decently passionate about it (digital art is preferred! :D)
    • B+ to A+ (if you're close to a B+ or just recently dropped to a B that's fine. if you're higher that's cool but you're gonna have to help the rest of us git gud too lmao)
    • be able to play at an agreed time on weekends and be flexible (I can't play before 2pm central time because I sleep in lmao)
    • use discord
the group will be focused on improving, making friends, and having fun! we'll help each other practice and scrim with other groups! if we get better, who knows, maybe we'll become competitive. we'll hopefully be a chill group with no chill when it comes to playing, you feel?

I don't want the group to be too strict, so nsfw jokes, cursing, etc etc is allowed. nothing explicit or harmful though ofc.

please reply if you're interested! :cool: (or tell someone if you think they'd be interested!)

EDIT: rules have changed. Please read! Also now accepting members for competitive!

EDIT 2: no longer accepting competitive recruits!

EDIT 3: competitive recruits open again! go here for more information

Last edited:

DeeJ Nutz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tehdeejay
yo i'm totes mcgoats down yo
19 y/o squid
i draw way too much i just never post anywhere. my dream is to write a webcomic soon though!
B rank, hoping to find a sqaud so i can rank faster. i like shooters with bombs, and the .96 gal series!
i'm generally pretty good about keeping appointments, but the wii u belongs to my roommate so i just have to let him know so he doesnt schedule his smash games at the same time :P
i do have a discord account! i just never use it
feel free to add me!
my discord is YukiKoyuki and my nnid is tehdeejay

aahdee

Inkling
hey im a 18 year old squid kid in EST and i don't draw, i make physical 3D **** (clay and glass sculptures). Im in a competitive squad right now for LUTI but its always fun to meet new people in causal squads. I'm in the S 20's but i have an alt account on the way so yea.

DawnDinosaur

Full Squid
NNID
dragonghostangel
Hey, I'm an S rank player and I draw a lot. But I only draw traditionally, why is digital art preferred?

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
wow I was afraid I wouldn't get any replies lmao. here's the link to the chat if you guys still want to join!

yo i'm totes mcgoats down yo
19 y/o squid
i draw way too much i just never post anywhere. my dream is to write a webcomic soon though!
B rank, hoping to find a sqaud so i can rank faster. i like shooters with bombs, and the .96 gal series!
i'm generally pretty good about keeping appointments, but the wii u belongs to my roommate so i just have to let him know so he doesnt schedule his smash games at the same time :p
i do have a discord account! i just never use it
feel free to add me!
my discord is YukiKoyuki and my nnid is tehdeejay
webcomic?? 8O me too! It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time. you're in btw!

hey im a 18 year old squid kid in EST and i don't draw, i make physical 3D **** (clay and glass sculptures). Im in a competitive squad right now for LUTI but its always fun to meet new people in causal squads. I'm in the S 20's but i have an alt account on the way so yea.
glass sounds pretty hard!! O: the team miiight become competitive in the future so if you're okay with that you can join!

Hey, I'm an S rank player and I draw a lot. But I only draw traditionally, why is digital art preferred?
Sounds good!! and ah, it's not like I dislike any other medium it's just that I find it easier to get along with digital artists, that's it! you can join!

LunaBit

Inkling
NNID
Luna113304
Heya, I'm super interested! I just started playing and need some cool peeps to play with. I meet the quota as well. I'm 24 and I am an artist. I've only just started getting into digital art so I'm not too good at that. More traditional art right now.

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
Heya, I'm super interested! I just started playing and need some cool peeps to play with. I meet the quota as well. I'm 24 and I am an artist. I've only just started getting into digital art so I'm not too good at that. More traditional art right now.
Hey that sounds good! You can totally join! A link to the chat is in my previous reply!

DeeJ Nutz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tehdeejay
yes please join us!! its only me and tofu chatting in discord right now we need to get a full squad so we can git gud together!

XCuber2

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XCuber2
I'm already on a competitive team, but I'd be down to chill and play with you guys here and there. :)

LovelyLilKitten

Inkling
NNID
LovelylilKitten
Hey this sounds like fun! I'm a digital artist with a B+ rank (hopefully A- soon with a few more wins). I'm also gonna be 20 two weeks from today :D!

Elteremoto

Inkling
NNID
Elteremoto
Hey guys I'm a 14yo squid from Australia, I cannot draw very well but I hope to get better, I am a B+ ( I would be a- if I didn't have connection errors) I main the dual squelcher. My level is 39.

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
Hey guys I'm a 14yo squid from Australia, I cannot draw very well but I hope to get better, I am a B+ ( I would be a- if I didn't have connection errors) I main the dual squelcher. My level is 39.
hey! did you read the updated rules?

Sascha

Inkling
NNID
Rohesia
Hello! I've never been part of a squad, but I think it's good to try new things for the sake of fun, jokes and chilling.
  • Name's Sascha, I'm (currently) 22 and I'm both a traditional and digital artist.
  • I'm Lv. 48 as of today, and trying to get to Lv. 50 before my birthday (real life goals here, let me tell you).
  • My current rank is A- but I'm taking a break from Ranked Mode. (Real life is a headache enough without Ranked, tbh.)
  • I play at least an hour every day, so that shouldn't be a problem. (Can I play 2-6pm? I can't promise anything since I do share the TV with family.)
  • I have Discord on my phone and confirmed it works fine with a friend.
As for the last part of this post… I appreciate a lot of artists, but I think Van Gogh is my favourite painter.

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
Hello! I've never been part of a squad, but I think it's good to try new things for the sake of fun, jokes and chilling.
  • Name's Sascha, I'm (currently) 22 and I'm both a traditional and digital artist.
  • I'm Lv. 48 as of today, and trying to get to Lv. 50 before my birthday (real life goals here, let me tell you).
  • My current rank is A- but I'm taking a break from Ranked Mode. (Real life is a headache enough without Ranked, tbh.)
  • I play at least an hour every day, so that shouldn't be a problem. (Can I play 2-6pm? I can't promise anything since I do share the TV with family.)
  • I have Discord on my phone and confirmed it works fine with a friend.
As for the last part of this post… I appreciate a lot of artists, but I think Van Gogh is my favourite painter.
I feel you on the ranked thing tbh. you're in! Recently went to a museum and saw one of van gogh's paintings, I love him too!

Junokue

Inkling
NNID
Junokue
Hey I'm Juco a 20 year old college student majoring in animation. I haven't done any personal art projects in a while since college keeps me busy, but I definitely do enjoy art! I'm not really keen on joining a group but would it be ok if I can hang and play with you guys every so often? I can try to play on weekends but I have classes from 2 to 6 during weekdays. I'm at level 50 and my rank S. I have both Skype and a Discord.

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
Hey I'm Juco a 20 year old college student majoring in animation. I haven't done any personal art projects in a while since college keeps me busy, but I definitely do enjoy art! I'm not really keen on joining a group but would it be ok if I can hang and play with you guys every so often? I can try to play on weekends but I have classes from 2 to 6 during weekdays. I'm at level 50 and my rank S. I have both Skype and a Discord.
You can join! but did you read the updated rules?

Junokue

Inkling
NNID
Junokue
You can join! but did you read the updated rules?
mhm, I made sure to take a peek before posting (totes missed the favorite artist thing I stopped reading at the competitive part, my bad) My favorite artist is probably Walt Disney I love his style and all his work feels very alive/full of personality :D

SupaRamen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
goofykoolaid
Im interested in joining! Im only 16 but im pretty chill and mature. Im a digital artist and (somewhat) animator. I am able to get on after 2 on weekdays and free on weekends! Currently S ranked and almost level 50 (currently 49).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom