• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Ask Coral thread

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I kind of wanted to do something like this for a while. Basically, Coral is my Octoling character and original character at the same time. Don't be shy to ask him anything. Just keep in mind that he might not always be available to answer the questions, after all, he has a girlfriend and a brother in which he hangs out with, along with his girlfriend's sister.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So... Since nobody has replied here, I'll ask him a few to get this started:

"So, how is it like to be someone whom others place great importance to?"

Coral: Well, it's kind of stressful in a way, to be the only one left who can continue your "bloodline" as you humans say. Luckily, I have a girlfriend who has said that she wants to have Octoling children in the future once she becomes my wife. But that future is still really far, we want to enjoy ink battles for a long time before the big changes in our lives. Her name is Kelp just in case you wanted to know.

"So, I heard your brother is interested in building weapons. Is there anything that could come out of this?"

Coral: Clam just considers this as a passion of his. This is why he applied for a job at Ammo Knights. I just go there to visit him to see if he's okay with being able to build a weapon with one limb. I kind of feel bad that an Octotrooper like him has to work twice as hard to put weapon parts together.

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
"So how is Kelp like? Is she nice to you? Are there any complications with the relationship between you two that might arise?"

Coral: Wow, going a little deep on this one, but just as long as you don't demand I break up with her, I'm willing to answer. For the first answer, she is very dedicated to what she does and isn't afraid to rebel against any form of tyranny, she doesn't even let the power-hungry fools change her views, she's just that awesome. For the second answer, she is the nicest and kindest person I have ever met, she is like a hot chocolate with a marshmallow: warm and sweet, this isn't purely a praise either, she sometimes acts like a mother to me which I appreciate a lot because of my past. For the third answer, we both agree that complications are unavoidable, but we can work this out if we think of a solution that benefits both of us equally, we would inevitably share the burden of bills and responsibility, but given I already do that with Clam, it's not going to be that different.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
"Are there any other hobbies aside from Turf War that you like to do?"

Coral: Oh for sure! Video-games are one of them, Clam and I play lots of co-op games and try to beat them. Another potential one I could see is soccer, I hear General Anemone is interested in coaching a team, but I hope he doesn't use the military commander method because in this case, it's just a sport.

"So you have been to Splatsville before, what do you think of the place."

Coral: I didn't like it, for one, it's too hot and dry. Secondly, many more people there can be really rude, even to visitors, and finally, it's too crowded. I prefer Inkopolis if you ask me.

"What do you think about Ocean?"

Coral: She is a good friend, I don't talk to her that much when something is happening that needs to be solved. Some Inklings tend to view Octobombers as scary, but being an Octobomber herself proves that Octobombers aren't scary, can have friends, and acquire happiness. Heck, she is even dating my brother!

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
"So you have mentioned a general, do you know him?"

Coral: Know him? Heck, I used to be part of his army, but now he puts me as an agent just like what a secret Splatoon whose name I will not tell for confidential reasons. Well, he sometimes put Kelp and me to guard shipments of supplies going in and out of the neighborhood.

"Who is that Octoling sniper who seems to be guarding the gates to your neighborhood?"

Coral: Oh yeah, that's Shark. He is very dedicated at keeping criminals away from the neighborhood. However, he does spends time with his wife when he's off duty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom