• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Ask Coral thread

Cephalobro

Coral: For your question about a new Ranked Battle weapon for Tower Control, I would make it a mounted weapon that shoots ink once it notices opponents. Something that can alert you if someone is trying to sneak up on you to force you to get off the tower.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
Coral. Another question. If Hong Kong John and Hillbilly Jim were getting ready to fight on the square and it was your job to protect the square from horseplay how would you defeat Hong Kong John and Hillbilly Jim?

Cephalobro

Coral: I would first try to get in between them. If that didn't work, I would get my brother involved, or maybe I would contact General Anemone to send some back up to help me protect the square.

Cephalobro

Coral: Well, I wasn't really an agent, more like a private in a separate army that fought its way to the surface. Unfortunately, the Octarian domes I have escaped from have collapsed, but everyone managed to escape it too, thankfully. There are some holes that came because of the collapse, but I doubt I would be going back there. It just reminds me of a scarred memory.

Cephalobro

Coral: I think it wasn't right that they took the Zapfish, as we needed the Zapfish to keep the platforms from falling on our homes. Zapfish can be bred anyways, so all they needed to do was to wait until we bred enough Zapfish to sustain the domes before giving them back. I don't particularly like the New Squidbeak Splatoon because of that, but if I had to work together with them for my people to survive, then I won't refuse the help either. The domes ran out of power gradually, but the decrease was fast until we shut down many facilities.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
What would you think of joining the Trail Hogs for some real ink street fights? Be prepared to use some weapons you've never seen before made by Trail Hog Bikes Inc!

frankus

Banned (6 points)
Hi Coral, Frankus here! Would you be interested in purchasing some ink weapon on the black market. Currently you're ready to wield the Fling Mop. With this weapon you'll dip the mop into a bucket that you carry on your side and fling ink at your opponents. With the ability to fling ink over 100 feet and spray in in 360 degrees as well as twirl the mop around straying ink on everyone in a 50 foot radius who needs a sub weapon?

I think you would also we interested in the mist gun. With this powerful gun you will be able to create a cloud of ink mist so thick that even your opponents won't be able to see you. Use your infrared heat sensor glasses to seek out your opponents. Have your team attack from the outside. If you buy our special mod complete with a salt pack you will be able to form large clouds with ink rain and lightning. Instantly stun your opponents lightning strikes. Your metal grounding shoes make sure you don't get stunned yourself!

Oh, I think your ready for a honing rocket launcher. Made by my pal Rocket Jeff, who doesn't work. He's just a lazy wannabe rocket scientist. Or at least he thinks he is. Anyways, These rockets are connected to a small computer and can be controlled via this power glove. See the joystick to the side, viewfinder, and buttons. Yep, control the speed and direction as well as explosion. Your opponents will be running for sure. I'll sell you ten rockets but get more at Trail Hog Bikes. We're in the alley behind Ammo Knights. That wooden shack, you know.

Now I think, just because I like ya, you're ready to wield the Ink Caster. I made this from a bicycle fork that I stole from Hong Kong John. I fought hard for this and beat him by using the mist gun. That bicycle martial artist wanna be never saw it coming! This weapon is basically a powerful slingshot where you load up your bombs. See you release the bomb and swing the caster forward like this. The distance is large and this Go-Pro right here will record your movement and help you improve your throw. See - "prefect shot, Frankus.", says the Go Pro.

So what am I charging for this? Well, I want a large order of Squaffles, a Seanwich, and something to drink, like BBQ sauce. Cod, a cyclist needs to eat! What do you say?

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral: This stuff sounds suspicious and it looks like I could get into some real trouble if I used one of these, so I think I'm going to pass.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
Frankus: Oh, ok but could I get a Squaffle and a drink? I've been working on this stuff using only things I found in dumpsters and I've been riding my bike all day!

Cephalobro

Coral: Hmm, my girlfriend uses a roller while a great ally of mine uses a charger, but I think I will have to go with rollers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom