• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

August 22nd Tourneys SIGN UPS!!!! (Salty Splatoon and SSS)

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hello again everyone.

If you have not read my group post from earlier this morning, please check it out so we know what we're doing here.

As for now, here are sign-ups. We're going to try to fill 2 teams in Salty Splatoon first, then anyone else can go to the SSS.

Let me know if you re interested in leading a team. We need a few people!

If you would like to go 2v2 in SSS, please let me know that and who you want to be with (Looking at our charger duo from yesterday afternoon ;) ) And I will try to accommodate that. Note that 3-4 people might be good in a 2v2 just for subs.

NOTE THAT the Salty Splatoon may go into Monday Evening (waiting on confirmation that it is Monday Evening.) If you are not available Mon, Aug 23rd in the evening as well, please do not sign up for the Salty Splatoon. Thanks!

Salty Splatoon:
IU A
  1. @DeltaFixer
  2. @GameRo247
  3. @Tent-attack
  4. @Knightmare82
  5. @SciDan
IU B
  1. @ZypkerGaming
  2. @AlpacaJesus837
  3. @chubbylittlefox
  4. @LinkLuigi
  5. @Light Brand
"On Call" ~If someone has to leave, you will be put on a team.
  1. ___________
  2. ___________
  3. ___________
  4. ___________
  5. ___________
  6. ___________
  7. ___________
  8. ___________
  9. ___________
  10. ___________
  11. ___________
  12. ___________
  13. ___________
  14. ___________
  15. ___________
  16. ___________

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Alright. Going to sign us up.

If something comes up, please let me know before the 20th at 11 PM EST so I can try to add someone else. After this point, rosters are locked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom