• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Resource icon

Maps Auto Sprinkler Guide! Inkfinite Loops!

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Ikieri submitted a new guide:

Auto Sprinkler Guide! Inkfinite Loops! - For making points like crazy!

Welcome! I am Ikieri of the Cash Rollers, here to show you how to grind out the most points out of turf war! What I'll be showing you are areas where you and another person can create an ink-finite point loop.

As we all know, sprinklers spray out ink in your color. If you overlap it with an opponent's sprinkler without the other being destroyed, it'll generate an endless amount of points!

[FONT=Courier...[/CENTER]​

tene_sicarius

Full Squid
NNID
TeneBrisSicarius
the point increase is small if its only overlapping on the sides. During a private battle while grinding for points, I think the best place is the Kelp Dome bridges, since you can place on on the top and bottom, so they never damage each other. Its risky in a normal battle because you and your opponent both charge your special, plus if either of you die / lay another the effect stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom