• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Woo boy, first I just joined second, can someone plz help with the avatar it won't let me put the one a want let alone any of the default ones they have. Help

ToonyBirb

Inkling
I’m having the same problem. Although if you hit delete current avatar, it’ll resort to the default one. Did you just join today?

Yes I did just join and thanks for answering/replying dude (I call everyone dude just to put it out there lol) and ive already tried doing that and trying it on different pages and even on my phone

ToonyBirb

Inkling
What I’m assuming is that it’s because we just joined or because of temporary issues with the site. I’m personally just waiting a day or two to see if it clears up, then report it if it doesn’t.

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
There's currently a huge bug evolving the avatars. I believe they're working to get that issues fixed. Lmao.

Switch Friend Code
SW-4960-9282-2711
There's currently a huge bug evolving the avatars. I believe they're working to get that issues fixed. Lmao.
That explains why I couldn't change my avatar to the Caster of Red from Fate/Apocrypha. Well, not every program is perfect! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom